Sweet New Mario game

mariogamerbro

Mario Master
Hey guys, so I just found out about this forum, and I'm already loving it! I'm Clint by the way. Anyways, I'm probably the biggest Mario fan out there (I have literally played every console-based Mario game), so I thought I'd share this addicting Mario game I stumbled upon. It is called Super Mario Brothers Flash and it is Super Mario for the computer. I hope you guys enjoy it. I look forward to meet a lot of new friends on here.

There's also Super Mario Flash 2, which is basically Super Mario World with different levels. It was okay.

mariogamerbro said:
I'm probably the biggest Mario fan out there.

Um...not trying to be rude or anything, but I think the odds of you being the absolute biggest fan on a Super Mario forum are pretty slim.

"Biggest fan out there"

I question that good sir or madame.

Because very clearly you have stated something WRONG about the mario series in your avatar.

MARIO BREAKS BLOCKS WITH HIS FIST NOT HIS HEAD. AS THE PROCLAIMED "BIGGEST FAN", YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS.

Also that game is pretty old. Did you really only just discover it now?

I remember playing that game back in 2006 or something, it's not new. (and it's not that great)

Gad, that's a soft welcome from you guys.

Mario Party X said:

Especially when you consider all of those bored, uncaring "Hi" posts in the Hi I'm New Here Thread.

Mario Party X said:

If he wanted a warm welcome and a hug he should have gone to the thread dedicated to greeting new members.

mariogamerbro said:
Hey guys, so I just found out about this forum, and I'm already loving it! I'm Clint by the way. Anyways, I'm probably the biggest Mario fan out there (I have literally played every console-based Mario game), so I thought I'd share this addicting Mario game I stumbled upon. It is called Super Mario Brothers Flash and it is Super Mario for the computer. I hope you guys enjoy it. I look forward to meet a lot of new friends on here.
Hi there don't mind them you'll like it here.

Tentomon said:
Mario Party X said:

If he wanted a warm welcome and a hug he should have gone to the thread dedicated to greeting new members.

A warm welcome? You mean that thread where random users say, "Hi" and that's it?

Mario Party X said:
Tentomon said:
Mario Party X said:

A warm welcome? You mean that thread where random users say, "Hi" and that's it?

Well that is their problem. I like to be as warm as I can to a random stranger.

Back