What Mario Plushies do you have?

Haha, you tried to before?

No I haven't.

Besides, this would be in my bed. Still, if I tried curling myself up and sleeping on the bottom part of the bed, I knock some of our little babies to the floor.

I have a blue Yoshi, a Koopa, Kamek, a Boomerang Bro., a black Yoshi, a Spike, a Lakitu, Petey, a Wiggler, and Birdo.

New Super Mario said:
Oh, and a Buzzy Beetle.

There's a Buzzy Beetle? :eek:

Nene Amano said:
Only one. Luigi
^
I also found a really cool Koopa Shell that makes noises when you push it down, but the price tag is over the limit ($35)

Madikoopa said:
New Super Mario said:
Oh, and a Buzzy Beetle.

Yes there is but I don't have it because it's far too big

Baby Luigi said:
Madikoopa said:
New Super Mario said:
Oh, and a Buzzy Beetle.

How big is it? I know it's not Mario, but I tried winning a Snorlax plush in a crane machine, that was probably too big

Nene Amano said:
Only one. Luigi
^
Also, I tried to buy a Koopa shell one that makes noises whenever you push it.

Demidevimon said:
Baby Luigi said:
Madikoopa said:
New Super Mario said:
Oh, and a Buzzy Beetle.

How big is it? I know it's not Mario, but I tried winning a Snorlax plush in a crane machine, that was probably too big

I mean compared to the rest of my Mario toys....it's huge

Red Boo said:
I think the Spiny is big as well, here's an example:
set-mario-bros-buzzy-beetle-spiny-9-plush.jpg

A Spiny comes with a Lakitu so I'm good with one

Since it's only Mario stuff I'm after, and I care only about plushies and figures mainly, no

Yoshidude99 said:
BLOF maybe someday your collection will be like this?

biggest-game-memorabilia-collection-top630.jpg

"YOUR" collection? Next time, I'm stealing BLOF's money so she won't add anything to HER collection. After all SHE's the one who bought all of it and SHE's the one who display HER plushies on HER bed.

Dude what the heck, he also meant your collection too.

He was referring to you as in, "BLOF, will your collection..." and not, "BLOf and LGM, will your collection..."

And no, I won't be getting every single Mario thing out there, especially if Mario looks deformed.

Mario Party X said:
He was referring to you as in, "BLOF, will your collection..." and not, "BLOf and LGM, will your collection..."

What he says and what he meant are two different things. It's much easier to say "Baby Luigi's collection" and since I was the one who posted it, it's expected.

Baby Luigi said:
Mario Party X said:

What he says and what he meant are two different things. It's much easier to say "Baby Luigi's collection" and since I was the one who posted it, it's expected.
Look I didn't mean to cause an argument. I was just talking to BLOF that's all.

Lessee, I have Mario, Luigi, a few Yoshis, a Mushroom, Bowser, Peach, I used to have Wario but he got left at a hotel. I probably have more but I ain't going to go look right now.

Back