NINTENDO NEWS THREAD

Re: NINTENDO NEWS THREAD (NX: March 2017 GLOBALLY, No Digital Event @ E3)

With your favorite heroes such as Iron Mario, The Incredible Kirby, , Pikachu God of Thunder, Captain Hyrule, Samus Lord, Ant-McCloud, and more

hyped to see another 10 pokemon anime movies coming out of this

Sub-Zero said:
With your favorite heroes such as Iron Mario, The Incredible Kirby, , Pikachu God of Thunder, Captain Hyrule, Samus Lord, Ant-McCloud, and more
Why you had to keep black pink Donkey Kong Jr. untold between commas?

Glitchy said:
While the Wiki was of course right at the time the news came out, in the end Kimishima saved the money from the E3 2016 event and the NX reveal to do something even grander.

Just wait until you see the grassland followed by the desert...

NEW SUPER MARIO BROS.: THE MOVIE

the only side-characters are toads, but at least they all have different voice actors

So whenever they pop up they should be entirely CGI or in an Anime style. So for those fearing (Or for some of those who get pleasure from bad movies. Hoping) that the movies end up something spewed out of the aforementioned ColonelKR/Supermariofan thread(/s). Can rest easily.
Except both of them had their hypothetical movies in a CGI style, so I'm not sure what you're referring to exactly.

I'm gonna be cautiously optimistic here, especially considering the critical failure the Ratchet and Clank movie turned out to be (although The Angry Birds Movie seems to be doing relatively great).

Maybe because of this or in spite of it I had a dream last night where we as a community went to go see a Mario film in theaters and we were all enjoying it fine.

Then midway through Bowser got killed off by a crocodile wearing brown shorts and I stood up and yelled bullshit at the screen and everybody in the group responded with a mixture of laughter, groans and eye rolls.

Mcmadness said:
Maybe because of this or in spite of it I had a dream last night where we as a community went to go see a Mario film in theaters and we were all enjoying it fine.

Then midway through Bowser got killed off by a crocodile wearing brown shorts and I stood up and yelled bullshit at the screen and everybody in the group responded with a mixture of laughter, groans and eye rolls.

was i thrown out of the theatre for talking?

if not that wasnt an accurate dream

Hard to say, I spent most of the dream fuming.

Midna said:
Mcmadness said:

was i thrown out of the theatre for talking?

if not that wasnt an accurate dream
People who talk in a theater are the worst kind of people.

Hey hey It's not like I talk all the time and I only try to talk to the people I'm watching the movie with so

even if you're just talking to the people you're with, speaking in that setting is rude as other people can still hear your voice (unless you're whispering)

[quote author=Stargazing]one day freakworld went to hell[/quote]

Actually, there are more news:

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2016/05/nintendo_plans_corporate_changes_that_point_to_diverse_business_moves

it's a bit odd, as the Quality of Life devices were already mentioned, so maybe the first point is about them (to be more correct I hope so, as Nintendo and medical devices would be quite an unusual pair, even when thinking about Dr. Mario). Computer software makes me think about Mario is Missing although a more proper Mario on PC would be awesome (but I'm mostly sure that "computer" is used here in the broadest sense). Lastly, "eating establishments", will we be finally able to taste Yoshi's cookies? And drink Moo Moo and Lon Lon milk?

Huh, that's an interesting venue. I'll be looking forward to see how those turn out.

Hmm, could this mean Nintendo might become similar to what it was from 1956-1974, where they made a variety of products?

Could we see the return of Nintendo Love Hotels? :birdo:

http://kotaku.com/nintendo-changes-e3-plans-will-show-more-than-zelda-1780083053

oh ok

[warning: still no direct, still not playable, just shown; basically zelda ft. other games now]

Change of plans seems a bit misleading. It's more they just revealed day 2's events.

Still not much though.

guess it wont be as shit for nintendo

This doesn't change my expectations a lot.

Back