Overrated shows

American Idol and The Voice.

Jersey Shore.

September said:
Zae said:
transformed armada

i dont get why so many people like this show. It's animation is so bad and it seems like the bots hardly ever move and almost animation is put into transformation scenes.

I mean i guess starscream was good in it but really its just so lacking in character, animation, soundtrack, and just overall interest.

because it was the first time since the original series that unicron had a real significant role

and damn while all my friends were collecting pokeymans i was collecting minicons

lol its funny the series isnt even known for that

instead its starscreams death.

The Jeremy Kyle Show, I have never seen the appeal of it. It's just chavs doing chav things and then having chav responses.

The Amazing World of Gumball: The mixed graphics are hideuos, it's predictable, and it's overly violent for no reason.

Adventure Time: I literally got less intellegent watching this show, what they say and the situations are just moronic.

Regular Show: Same as AT

MLP FIM: Really? There are people who worship bipolar horses, assign themselves to a stupid community, and don't even get me started on their behavior and all of the fanart.

Phineas and Ferb: WHY CAN'T ANYONE PLAINLY SEE THIS SHOW JUST OVERUSES DEJA VU?! Really, i'd rather watch Fish Hooks.

American Dad: Better than Family Guy? Bull!*$% They may be simlar, but at least FG has good humor.

Shrek Guy said:
Kingfawful4321 said:
Magikrazy already called me a pig fucker for it.
Oh boy, somebody watched South Park's first movie.
Well fuck my ass and call me a bitch!

Mizurk, those insane bronies are a vocal minority. The show itself is ok, but not as good as those guys make it out to be.

Everywhere I go, I see ponies. EVERYWHERE I GO. I'm tired of them, to be honest.

Zae said:
Kingbowser99 said:
I don't think I've ever heard of that show.

its before your time.
Frasier was before my time, yet I still watch episodes like they were released just yesterday. So it doesn't really explain how I've never seen or heard of the show before.

Mizurk said:
MLP FIM: Really? There are people who worship bipolar horses, assign themselves to a stupid community, and don't even get me started on their behavior and all of the fanart.
You've gotten the wrong end of the stick then, mate. I'm a Brony, and all I do is watch and enjoy the show. Not all of us behave like that. Just a slick majority do. I've done my best to avoid all of the rest of that. All you've got to do is avoid the wrong places, and go to the right places, and you'll be we'll away from the bad guys. ;)

Also yeah, the art gets annoying at times. It kinda ruins the whole majesty of the art before whenever there's crossover art with other series.

Lambtron said:
Well fuck my ass and call me a bitch!
Maybe later tonight.

Kingbowser99 said:
All you've got to do is avoid the wrong places, and go to the right places, and you'll be we'll away from the bad guys. ;)

It's kinda hard to do that in deviantart, where both great and terrible (disturbing) art coexist if you type "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" in the search engine.

Baby Luigi said:
Kingbowser99 said:
All you've got to do is avoid the wrong places, and go to the right places, and you'll be we'll away from the bad guys. ;)

It's kinda hard to do that in deviantart, where both great and terrible (disturbing) art coexist if you type "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" in the search engine.
Then don't search it.

Then how am I supposed to find My Little Pony art? The bad thing is that the good, sane art is mixed with the terrible, disturbing ones.

Kingbowser99 said:
Zae said:
Kingbowser99 said:

its before your time.
Frasier was before my time, yet I still watch episodes like they were released just yesterday. So it doesn't really explain how I've never seen or heard of the show before.

because it was only popular then, it isnt now.

Zae said:
Kingbowser99 said:
Zae said:
Kingbowser99 said:

its before your time.

well then, must not have been a very good show

Kingbowser99 said:
Zae said:
Kingbowser99 said:
Zae said:
Kingbowser99 said:

its before your time.

well then, must not have been a very good show

it really isnt.

Baby Luigi said:
Kingbowser99 said:

You only do that once...............................

...what are you talking about? New arts get created everyday, you don't see the same things every time you search on deviantArt unless you're always searching for "popular all time" stuff.

Shrek Guy said:
Unknown Entity said:
American Idol and The Voice.

Jersey Shore.

Why the hell do people enjoy the voice!? It's not even original... at all! Not even close!

because if its original its automatically good!

Shrek Guy said:
Winx Club- I don't hate this show that much, I just don't see much in this. It isn't original or anything.

This show is actually great if you watch it ironically and with someone else. The sheer number of parts where the show either contradicts itself or is just awkwardly written makes it hilarious if you're into picking shows apart and being amused by it.

Used to do that with my ex girlfriend all the time.

MLP:FiM - It's not bad, I just don't see what the big deal about it is. It overshadows all the other Hub shows.

Family Guy - Just plain unfunny.

Full House - Too much of a Cliche Storm.

SpongeBob SquarePants - The show used to be hilarious, but it Jumped the Shark bad after S3.

i dont think it's overrated though. doesn't pretty much everyone hate it now?

Gomamon said:
i dont think it's overrated though. doesn't pretty much everyone hate it now?

probably referring to the fact that it still wins the kid's choice awards

but still...the kid's choice awards are a bunch of BS

Family Guy, Duck Dynasty, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Two and a Half Men, and American Dad! come to mind.

also please don't bash on me for thinking MLP is overrated, it's just my opinion. I don't necessarily think the show is bad, just not great.

WolferLufe said:
Full House - Too much of a Cliche Storm.

Oh my god, this so much. I feel like literally every episode of Full House ends with a segment involving one of the adult characters teaching a lesson to one of the kid characters, while that cheesy depressing music comes on. I mean, I get that the show is trying to teach morals, but they could at least find a better way to do it than those cringe-worthy scenes.

MCS said:
Family Guy, Duck Dynasty, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Two and a Half Men, and American Dad! come to mind.

also please don't bash on me for thinking MLP is overrated, it's just my opinion. I don't necessarily think the show is bad, just not great.

If no one bashed us for saying that, what makes you think they'll do it now?

Unless there's some pathetic brony who hasn't whined yet.

Back