Overrated shows

Occasionally Returns

Fluffy boi(or possibly gurl?)
These shows I don't understand the popularity for.

Bubble Guppies- I rarely see any other dislikes for this show. The animation is not good, not all that much original, bland, and yet this show is popular amongst at least five freaking audiences!? What do you all see in this? I guess I could understand my sister, but why the freak does my mom like it!? Well I guess I understand what some people see in this, but I still don't like it all that much. It could have been better, but there's still much worse out there like *shudders* the 3D Strawberry Shortcake.

Winx Club- I don't hate this show that much, I just don't see much in this. It isn't original or anything.

Squidbillies- I will admit to finding Aqua Teen Hunger Force/ Unit Patrol Squad 1/Aqua Something You Know Whatever/Aqua TV Show Show/The Frylock, Mastershake, Meatwad, and Carl Aqua Show or Whatever funny, but this show just lacks good humor. I mean, some redneck getting mad at people because they're okay with white people and starting a random fire over it is just stupid and unfunny.

Fanboy and Chum Chum- I would never like this dumb thing. This show drains your IQ level just like I wolf down my food.

What about you?

transformed armada

i dont get why so many people like this show. It's animation is so bad and it seems like the bots hardly ever move and almost animation is put into transformation scenes.

I mean i guess starscream was good in it but really its just so lacking in character, animation, soundtrack, and just overall interest.

NOTE: I will not be counting kid shows.

South Park-Crappy jokes, characters, and animation.

The Amazing World of Gumball-I really don't care about this show, it gets way to much attention.

The Fairly Odd Parents-It was a great show, but then they added poof. and today, guess what?! they added a freaking dog. >_<

T.U.F.F Puppy- Same reason as TAWOG.

Well it's true, completely shit show, I can't believe that people actually watch it.

I also don't understand the love for The Legend of Korra, really. MLP is also overrated, as is Doctor Who. All three have insane fanbases, which just take things over the top in my opinion. There's also Supernatural, Breaking Bad, and Sherlock, but they're not that overrated.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic takes the cake. It's a decent show but it's not as good as some of their fans rave about it.

Shrek Guy said:
Fanboy and Chum Chum- I would never like this dumb thing. This show drains your IQ level just like I wolf down my food.

That show is universally hated :|

Kingbowser99 said:
I also don't understand the love for The Legend of Korra, really. MLP is also overrated,
those two definitely

also, the Big Bang Theory. It has some good jokes, but other times it's just meh

Nabber said:
Kingbowser99 said:
I also don't understand the love for The Legend of Korra, really. MLP is also overrated,
those two definitely

also, the Big Bang Theory. It has some good jokes, but other times it's just meh

well honestly it felt a lot better in its earlier seasons, but later it just grew to the point of lackluster.

freakin MLP:FIM is and Spongebob are overated imo

MLP, easily. I just don't get how so many people are into this show.

Baby Luigi said:
Shrek Guy said:

It still WON some flipping awards. I mean, those awards should've been Razzies.

Oh forgot about Phineas and Ferb
People say this is the only good show on Disney. Bullshit. Boring animation, cheesy as hell action scenes, and writing that tries WAY too hard to be witty, mixed with the fact that this is one of the most repetitive shows I've ever watched just makes this a shitty, overrated cartoon.

Mario Party X said:
Baby Luigi said:
Shrek Guy said:

It still WON some flipping awards. I mean, those awards should've been Razzies.

I still question the award giver's intentions that part >_>

Oh yeah, I know for sure you think My Little Pony is overrated. But I would like you to watch a full episode before you comment on it.

Awesome Koopa said:
People say this is the only good show on Disney. Bullshit. Boring animation, cheesy as hell action scenes, and writing that tries WAY too hard to be witty, mixed with the fact that this is one of the most repetitive shows I've ever watched just makes this a shitty, overrated cartoon.
One of my real life friends said on facebook that Gravity Falls was the only good Disney show. I kind of agree.

Shrek Guy said:
Awesome Koopa said:
One of my real life friends said on facebook that Gravity Falls was the only good Disney show. I kind of agree.
it's not really that good and is, itself, overrated

Zae said:
transformed armada

i dont get why so many people like this show. It's animation is so bad and it seems like the bots hardly ever move and almost animation is put into transformation scenes.

I mean i guess starscream was good in it but really its just so lacking in character, animation, soundtrack, and just overall interest.

because it was the first time since the original series that unicron had a real significant role

and damn while all my friends were collecting pokeymans i was collecting minicons

Back