last person to post wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meow?

Even if I p͑̾̈́̓̌̋ͯͭͯͦ͗̅͋̉͌ͭͦ͋͑̀͏̟̰̱̤̳̬̥̠͕͇͕͓̼̲o̓̾̌̂͗ͬͯ͏̴̷͕̩͍̻͕̟̗́͢s̷̴̷̡͔̦̘̼̬̪̘̒ͪ͒͑̑ͩ̆ͩ̀̍̔̆̚̚s̝͕̜̦̯̖̖̝̪̙͍̠̲̳̲͑̃̅ͦ͝ę̶̵̪̪̖͖̰̟͙͙̳̳͚̩͎̬̈́ͩ́̏ͣͫͥ͌̄͑ͥ̍̔̆̀ͥ͢͞ͅͅs̵̿̐́̋ͨ̐ͯ́͏̮̹̥̭͖̫̼͔̬̭̬͖s̛̭͕͓̼̹͔̤̗̝͔̦͉̯̟͈̬͛̅͆ͦͬ͒ͩ̒̏̄̿͊̋̓̒̽̔͝ͅ ͪ̑͒ͭ͜҉̦̻̲̩͔̝͕͙̜̮̩͉t̵̵̨͔̩̬̯͙͕͍̠ͩ̿͒ͪ̈̃̽ͮ̇̍̚̕͟hͪͮ͑ͧ̀͠҉̨̭̹̲̹̤̬̮͙̪̯̘̩̣͓̬r̓͑ͨ̓̂ͨ̌̇҉̸̖͓̝̤̻͍͡ȅ̢̡̤̭̱͎͚̫̘̫̞̲̬͖͍̩̤̠̜̤̰̀ͭ͂͌ͥͪ̐́̍̈́̓͘͡͡e͆͗̌ͩ̽̋̏́̔̏͆̉҉̨̡͓̩̞̹̩̩͔̪ t̶̡̙͕̖̩̫̙̙͇̝̘̱̬̗̠̰̗̽̾́́̑̔͗́͢i̵͎̜̖̝̪͚̝͔̜̭̼̗͙͓̍ͪͯ̿̊̑̈́͊̽̓ͯͥ́͘͢͡t̋ͫ͛̊ͥͤ͋ͫ͑̃͋͜͏͘҉̷̮̱̻̝͉͎̼̲͚͎̣͍ǎ̵̵̲̣͉̦͍͇̺͔̗̤̲͕͇̙̊̆̓̐́̊͗̓̾ͧ̚̚͠n̶͖̳͔͖̟̿̑ͣ͌͒̓ͬ͂͆̑ͩ͟͞͡s̿̅̾̓ͪ͗ͮ͗͑̇̿̓͏̻̟̫̻̭̣̯̙̼̲͓̼͈̦̫̮̼̜͢ͅ ̴̷̥̣̻̜͈͙̺͕͎͎̬̼͚̰ͥ̏͋̓̽̍̉ͯt̵̛͖̭̱̭̻͓̦̲̬͓̟̬̠̗̹̺̬̩̊̈́̒ͩͦ̾̋̔ͭ̑̅ͤ̄̀͒̅͋͋͊͘͟ḩ̴̴̺͔͎͎̥͙̘͙̹͔̦̯̤̠͕͇ͯ͑̆́̐̀ͪ̾̅ͯͧ̍̑̒̽̈́̎̅a̡͆̏ͤ͏̥̩͙̱͓̙̝͉̯̦̰̙̪̦̫t̛̳͈̳̲͔͈̟̼̥͍̪͖͙͓ͨ̍ͤͫ̈́̉͊ͣ͆̔̀̌̏̐ͪͭ̄͌̚͟͝͞ ̢ͣͫ̅̏ͤ͋̎͌͋ͩ̄̐̈́̐͏̢͈̮̳͎͓̳̞̫̪͇̠̲̦̱͍̫͉̤̕͞ĥ̜̗͙̫̤͎̬̩̗̗͉̩͉̫͈̟̱ͮ͛ͮ̆ͮ͌͑̿̋̀͆͛̊ͮ͘̕͜͜aͤ͊ͧ̂͌̃͋̍͏́҉̗͙̤͇̖̤̜̮̖̬̺̬̩̹͍͠v͔̠̭̪̠͖̩̱̮͒͋͐̚̕͠ē̼̠̭̭̬̖ͥͥ́͌ͥ̇̑̈́͛ͯͦ̿̈͆̉͊̑̓͟͞ ͣͫͨ̒̃̓͋̂͌̂͒ͤ҉͚͙͍͕̲̥͙̝͓͈̹t̴ͧ̓ͥ̂̎͐̀͛ͮ̆͊̆͏̶̪̗̳̟͓͍̹̻͚̜͍̟̟̺̻̫͢ḩ̳̲̞̪͔͖ͨ̆͑̌ͮ͘͜ẻ̶̢̢̙̭̪̙̦̟͔͕̳̜̖̯̜̯̌ͨ͑ͣͪ̊ͨ̇͋̽̋͋̑͜ ̷̡͓̟̭͚͕̦̰͈ͭ͛̿̊ͩ́̉̊͛͌̏̉ͦͬ̕p̢̿ͤͨͦ̌̏̔҉҉͙͙̳͉͙͚̲͎͉̘͇̀͝ơ̡̩̫̼̰̪̟̺̮͎̺͐̈́̋̈́̀͛͆̔̓̉́̍ͪ̆ͣ̽́͟͞w͉̖̥͎̟͐ͮ̂ͦ̓̿̀e̵̶͖̻͇͍̥͍̦͉̋ͨ̇̄̀̃̒ͬ̔̽̀̈ͯ̄̽͟r̴̷̳͕͇͈̘̬ͣ͗͛̓̒̈́͊ͧ̇̌̿̕ ͎̠͍ͤͤͭ́͗͟͞ţ̴͔̖̙̹̯̪̗̤̟͒̍͒ͭ̀ͩͨ͛ͦ͗͛́o̶͎̪͇͙͔̠̫̱̦̳͙͖͇͚͓̤̳͋͗̎̐ͣ̎̀̚͢͡ ̶̳͕͓͖̮͚̤̭͇͎̝͓̬̮̯̬̖͎ͨͪ͐̓̈́ͪͬ̈͂̆̕̕ͅd̡͈̟̙̮͉̠̖̬̻̲͕̳͑͒̑ͧ̿̾͛ͧ̌̃͗ͮͮ̔̊ͩ̉̈̒́͞ͅe̴̸̹͎̠̘͙̬̠̟̪͔͍͕̖̺̝̘͐ͥͯ͛ͩ̽͛ͤ̾̄ͮͧͯͯ̍ͭͭͨs̨̛͉͚̭̟͇̭̘̝ͬ͊́̍̓̒̇ͦͬ͒͐ͮ͊̒ͮ̄̚̚t̸̶̰̪̹͙̲̺̮̪̣͙̼̍ͦͧ̅r̸̴̹̼̲̜̳͂͌̈́̾̀́ͧ͊͊̔͂ͪ̍̔̒́̕o̔̈́̊̈́͊̈́͛̊ͮ̄́̿͆ͪ̀ͫ͏̡̮͙̱̗͈̺̖̞̺͙̻͉̲̙̟̱͔̭͢͠ͅỵ̵̨̯̖̬̝̦̟͕̭̦̤̻̤̦̘̟ͫ̈ͥ͆ͦ́̐̑̄͢͟ ̸̧̰̰͍͍̦͇̹̣͈ͦ̉̾̐ͮ̃̑̒̋̀ͯͦ̔̈ͦ͆́͡͠t̸̺͔̱͈͈̙̳̘̯̘͓ͧ̃̊̊ͮ͌ͩ̉̃̍̅̈́͊̿̊̚͢h̛̰͖̳̺̱͙̙̺̮̺̥͓͌̈́ͮ̒̀͂ͮ͟e̊̉ͭ͒ͪͯͤ͒̌͂ͪ̍̉̄̊̅ͣ̿͏̡̖̞̹̜̳̳̺̬̲͢͜ͅ ͤͣ̎̀͗͐̐ͨ̑̂̾͑̚͏̷̱̩̫͔͎͓͖̗̤̪̰̀͘͘ͅw̧̢̤̰̙̤̣͍̖̺̞͎̘̞̝̼̟̙̣͇ͪͣ̾̇̏̅͊̓̽̌̐̐̐ͅo͖͙̦̤̳̜̒ͯ͆ͪ̔ͧ͜͞ͅͅŗ̶̵̺̥̱̪̩̤̣̲̙̟̰̺͍̺̤͈̜̲ͣ͊̉̃͛̂̔̓ͫͬͯ̂̍̽̊ͨ̓ͅlͮͥͬ̍ͧ͗ͫ̓ͧ̐ͣ̃̏̀̔́̓͏̴̸̢͔̫̯͉̟̺̯̫͇͕̥͉̬̱͉̀dͪ͑̑͋ͨ͊ͬ͗ͭ͏̶͉̼̮̩̘̘̗͙͙͞͝ͅ?ͯ̋̃͒̾̈̐̋̈̍̀̄͆̔҉̧̧̦̥͔͇̪͟ͅ

Plumber Peach said:
I was rethinking, but that post just made me think again before rethinking.
Princess Zelda said:
I think you might owe him an apology
I think I am the one who owes the entire forum an apology for posting that disturbing image of Luigi Duds.

Plumber Peach said:
(Baby voice activate)

Sorry Luigi 64DD, I won't do it ever ever f***ing again!
What a bad-mouthed baby! Yo momma raised you betta than that, boy!

Mama Luigi] [quote author=Plumber Peach said:
(Baby voice activate)

[/quote]

I'm sowwy! It's just that everyone says that word! Will you fowgive me?

The last poster of June 23 was Plumber Peach. I know that it is overall winner that wins, but I just saying. Even if your time zone put you on that day, it officially changed to the next day on the wiki, so no way you won yesterday's. But, remember. This is overall.

I'm not bothered to read the above post, so I'm assuming there hasn't been any posts recently.
Well, I'm winning now.

Baby Yoshi said:
Mama Luigi] [quote author=Baby Yoshi said:
(Baby voice activate)

I'm sowwy! It's just that everyone says that word! Will you fowgive me?
[/quote]
Yes, and for the last time, I'm not your momma! Anyway, do you wanna hear a bedtime story?

BEST STORY EVER!!!

*As the years pass by, Koops has grown a Full man, capable of telling stories to kids his age when Luigi 64DD still told him exciting stories of falling for hours. It's only the first in the series, there is also I fell for hours with hot sauce in my nose... and the like. He lived happily ever after having heard those stories he loved.*

Are you touched by how deeply Luigi 64D cares for my well-being?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back