What do you think of Nickelodeon today

NSY

Celestial Guide
I do not know much about this channel but I've heard that it has turned into crap.

What do you think of Nickelodeon.

It has downgraded into a mess of television we have today. Are there any good shows still on Nick?

BTW, I'm not watching their network at all until they pull Nick Studio 10 off air

The Nicktoons channel is better.

Dragon Ball Z Kai
Dragon Ball GT
Legend of Korra
Danny Phantom
Some classic 90s Nicktoons

Nickelodeon is still around. I thought they got bankrupt and stopped being a channel

Their last good show was iCarly, and I haven't watched it since.

Actually, I have to agree, the Nicktoons channel is better. And I've been watching that channel more since it's addition of Yu Gi Oh and Digimon.

Didn't we already have a topic like this?

Anyway the only show I'll go back to Nick for is Legend of Korra. Book 2 actually starts in September. But otherwise the channel's mainly become Spongebob, Fairly Oddparents, (Which both have become rather stale) and a whole bunch of random sitcoms.

DragonFreak said:
Actually, I have to agree, the Nicktoons channel is better. And I've been watching that channel more since it's addition of Yu Gi Oh and Digimon.
Is it the original series of Digimon?

Baby Luigi said:
It has downgraded into a mess of television we have today. Are there any good shows still on Nick?

BTW, I'm not watching their network at all until they pull Nick Studio 10 off air

Omg, yes, get rid of that stupidness.

It friggin interrupts a show just so that you can watch four kids do random and pointless things.

cryoAwakening said:
Baby Luigi said:

Omg, yes, get rid of that stupidness.

It friggin interrupts a show just so that you can watch four kids do random and pointless things.

Almost sounds like Nick's trying to do what CN did that wasn't really successful either with the show "Dude, What Would Happen". It was like a poor man's Mythbusters :V With absolutely none of the charm of being Mythbusters.

DragonFreak said:
Yoshi876 said:
DragonFreak said:
Yes it is.
I might start watching Nicktoons again.

Yoshi876 said:
DragonFreak said:
Yoshi876 said:
DragonFreak said:
Yes it is.
I might start watching Nicktoons again.
But warning, if you watch Digimon, it's about 25-30 episodes into the series (or more, probably more).

Don't worry, I was watching on YouTube got to around episode 48 before difficulties, so I won't have missed it. What time is it on?

Baby Luigi said:

Nice blend of dark action and light comedy. I haven't found anything offensive or mind blowingly stupid other than Michelangelo and a version exclusive character called "The Pulverizer". The only thing that might turn people off is that some of the images can be rather graphic, particularly when a mutation occurs.

DragonFreak said:
I like that's it's half anime. Or to me it is. I'm pretty sure there's some anime-like features.

Edit to add: I think.

It's not. Think Teen Titans. There's the occassional anime gag like a sweatdrop or characters being chibified for comedy, but not actual geuine anime.

Poliswag said:
DragonFreak said:
I like that's it's half anime. Or to me it is. I'm pretty sure there's some anime-like features.

Edit to add: I think.

It's not. Think Teen Titans. There's the occassional anime gag like a sweatdrop or characters being chibified for comedy, but not actual geuine anime.
Yeah, that's what I was talking about. But I like it when that show, or any show, does that.

When I was younger I enjoyed Nick a lot. Same goes for Cartoon Network and I guess Disney Channel. I don't remember much from DC, though.

As for how it is today? I dunno. I don't pay attention to it anymore so I can't make an opinion. I've a feeling it's turned to shit, though.

Also, shout out to Amanda Bynes for ruining my childhood and going insane. I don't think I can think of her the same anymore.

Eh it varies, I don't like how sitcoms are basically taking over the network even though some of them were pretty good (Drake & Josh, iCarly, Victorious), Sam & Cat is ok I just hope it improves over time like Victorious. However I can't even begin to express my undying hatred for NickStudio10. The new TMNT is good however and I thoroughly enjoy it.

Back