Your pet.

OK, I hate most birds, but the only birds I do like are Penguins, vultures, random tropical birds, and Peregrine Falcons.

My neighbor's dog:

088d6334f5fd11e2879322000a9f1376_7.jpg

What kind?

Do you have those big eyed black moor goldfish? I like those.

Dangit

Madikoopa said:
Forget falcons, I think it would be awesome to have a pet crow.

It's sad that it's illegal to own pet crows, but it's legal to shoot them. WTF.

Mario Party X said:
Madikoopa said:
Forget falcons, I think it would be awesome to have a pet crow.

It's sad that it's illegal to own pet crows, but it's legal to shoot them. WTF.

aren't they pest like or something?

They're not pests. Besides, you can drive them away by teaching them. For instance, you can have a pet falcon capture and release a crow so the crow can tell others how dangerous the area is. It's better to teach than to kill. Killing crows is murder.

Mario Party X said:
They're not pests. Besides, you can drive them away by teaching them. For instance, you can have a pet falcon capture and release a crow so the crow can tell others how dangerous the area is.
is that even possible

People have done it before. In fact, it's much more effective than simply killing them, an unethical, temporary fix to a problem. People have done this to gulls before, and it effectively drove the gulls away. It's also more ethical. But, the biggest obstacle is having highly trained falconers because any crows shouldn't be hurt.

Ew. That's disgusting. If he thinks it tastes good, then fine, he can do whatever he wants, but I can't say I support that.

Anyway, I'd also like to have a crow for a pet. Crows are amazing creatures that are able to play with you and even talk to you. They demand a lot of attention and energy, though.

I'd love to have a pet crow too. They get WAY too much hate. They're actually playful and highly intelligent rather than malicious.

Mario Party X said:
They're not pests. Besides, you can drive them away by teaching them. For instance, you can have a pet falcon capture and release a crow so the crow can tell others how dangerous the area is. It's better to teach than to kill. Killing crows is murder.

hmm i must be thinking of another bird then.

House Sparrows are more like pests than crows, but I don't consider them "pests" anyway.

Mario Party X said:
Killing crows is murder.

Funny that you say that, because a group of crows is called a murder.

And crows are extremely intelligent. Once, a group of scientists captured and tagged a group of crows while wearing masks. They walked around with the masks on, and the crows recognized the masks as a threat and started attacking the scientists. When they took the masks off, the crows didn't react. The scientists gave the masks to some other people to wear, and the crows recognized the masks and attacked them. Then the scientists wore the masks again, but this time they put them on upside-down. The crows actually tried to fly upside-down to get a better look at the masks, recognized them, and attacked them. Here's the weird part: sometimes crows that weren't even tagged attacked the people wearing the masks, implying that the crows must have "told" their brethren about the threat. It's very interesting.

Mario Party X said:

They are god damned huge pests

Or maybe people put scarecrows in their crops for other reasons than scaring crows

Back