Your pet.

Occasionally Returns

Fluffy boi(or possibly gurl?)
A discussion about pets. Here's my chocolate lab: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=158830134278758&set=a.158830197612085.1073741827.100004553171052&type=1&relevant_count=1 Her name is Cinnamon. How about yours?

I have got a dog. His name is Gacuś (you can name him Gary, as my pet's name is the Polish translation of SpongeBob's pet name)

have a dog that is like 9 years old.

Cute little sucker but a bit lacking in the brains department.

speckles_the_bird_by_leftygreenmario-d6d0psq.jpg

My beloved cockatiel

Lakituthequick said:
CrayonKiddo said:
I have got a dog. His name is Gacuś (you can name him Gary, as my pet's name is the Polish translation of SpongeBob's pet name)
May I call him Gerrit? 'Cause that's his Dutch translation.
Sure thing.
I'd love to own a cat, but I can't due to my allergics.

Parrots are cute as well. I was taking care of one when my uncle went on vacation with his wife and children.

I have a dog named Neo and a cat named Gracie. I have also had several pets who passed away: three cats (named Topaz, Rascal and Smudges) and three fish (two blue ones named Blue and Blueberry and a red one named Mario (lol)) Our dog, Neo, is getting pretty old and I'm afraid he won't be around much longer. When he passes I'll feel guilty because I've yelled at him pretty bad over the years (especially as a little kid when he chewed up my stuffed animals). He's a buddy though, I'll miss him. :'(

85 said:
i have a rock

her name is rock
OMG PICS PLZ. anyway, i had a looooot of pets that died. 5 fish, a rabbit, 6 birds, and a hamster. now i have a shi tzu. i have had him since he was born. he is 6 now. and he is the most adorable little guy ever. he is playful, nice, funny, cute, and just a great dog in general. i am really happy to have such a dog!

I don't have any, but here's some pictures of my neighbor's creepy cat (especially the second one):
DciJ2v1.jpg

9Z7c89o.jpg

g2rBauH.jpg

d4WYxCY.jpg

I have a rat terrier named Rocky, and he's a Devil. First, he thinks he's a Great Dane or something and viciously attacks strangers. Second, he's obsessed with paper products, and digs through every garbage and chews/eats them under my bed. Third, he bites me whenever he gets the chance.

My cat is real annoying. Counters, rug picking, heh, he went on top of the fridge.

Boo hoo. My male cat has lead the other one onto our garage roof. And recently the female cat went onto our roof

Gonzales Kart Inc. said:
My cat is real annoying. Counters, rug picking, heh, he went on top of the fridge.
Still better than cats sleeping in the washing machines.

Back