I have a new/avatar/sig/whatever.

Samus Aran said:
Jacques said:
ban gbatoad tbh

id rather ban you instead

yXbRv.jpg

New Waifu get.

I don't care that she abducted people and trapped them in some sort of fucking purgatory while telling them they'd die if they did one wrong step only to kill 4 of them, cause a lot of mental damage probably and to save herself but 9 years in the past.

Akane did nothing wrong.

I encourage everyone who is not afraid to play M rated games to play this game (9 hours, 9 persons, 9 doors (sad truth: i need to look on the cover of the game everytime to not get the word order wrong)) tbh.

well freakworld and neptune abandoned ship so i might as well too

theme tbd until i can find something relevant for next month

In honor of Buzzr showing the Michael Larson Press Your Luck episodes, I'm putting this avatar on for today.

And don't worry LB, I'm bringing back "OG Bobby E" tomorrow.

E: And back to my old avatar.

I'm going through Parks and Rec and it's an amazing show, so I thought it'd be best to have this theme. I do not regret this in any way.

HUMANS WITH THESE FALSE "LIKES" BENEATH THEIR POSTS - BEHOLD! THE UNBEATABLE!!!

TOP MY BLUE ATTACK... IF YOU DARE!!! FOR I AM THE PERSISENTEST!!!

back to lucina for the time being, mostly because i really like this artwork

in general my theme has been simplified a bit. new sig image but it's not a rotator (maybe some day i'll get the honoka rotator back up and running), avatar had a hat yesterday but i took it off since the awards are done, and the awards comic link now links to the actual comic (though in a few weeks time i'll probably remove it from my sig)

NEXandGBX & Knuckles said:
in general my theme has been simplified a bit. new sig image but it's not a rotator (maybe some day i'll get the honoka rotator back up and running), avatar had a hat yesterday but i took it off since the awards are done, and the awards comic link now links to the actual comic (though in a few weeks time i'll probably remove it from my sig)
this sig is literally the best thing

once I realised my avatar made my OC look more like a shy guy recolour than... a shy guy recolour in a different outfit, I whipped up a quick sketch of the thing with the long hood and no belt.

Back