I have a new/avatar/sig/whatever.

Me likey.

I'm Liechtenstein now (again). With a rotator this time.

Hehehe.

FINALLY.

Princess Zae said:
Minako Aino said:
Princess Zae said:
Minako Aino said:
Princess Zae said:
reduced overall amount of images in my rotating avatar, so maybe people wont see peach or estellise all the time, lol.
semi-rip jupiter :'(

well at least she's still there.
good point
my fav is the one with her in the sunflower shirt
she looks p fresh O0

well since you like it so much i added it anyway.

:>
yay :>

Bandana Dee said:
Rotater.

I still have Sailor Uranus in there though, so don't worry Minako.
double yay :>

Thinking of setting up a K-On! (probably Yui) theme after Santa has run his course. Would anybody be interested in joining in on such shenanigans? :P

K-ON! is another anime I've been planning on watching. From what I heard, it should catch my interest.

So, yea, I'll probably be a K-ON character.

fantanoice said:
Thinking of setting up a K-On! (probably Yui) theme after Santa has run his course. Would anybody be interested in joining in on such shenanigans? :P
I might be busy with VLR or new free art by that point.

I probably won't be busy with any theme by that time, unless Michell becomes Germany by that point. Then I'll switch to Italy.

But if I do a K-ON! theme, dibs on Tsumugi.

I'll put a character from K-ON! in my rotater

edit: added. I call Azusa Nakano if she isn't taken

I don't think she is. Anyways, I'm going to go find some Tsumugi pics.

Snake said:
fantanoice said:
I might be busy with VLR or new free art by that point.
Hnnng VLR is tempting too... :P After K-On!, lul.

Ugh, now I'm tempted to switch.

My current avatar kind of reminds me of artwork for another character, and I've been that particular character many times on many other forums.

Btw, I'm talking about Mary from Ib (Technically, her full name is Mary Guertena).

Added my AniList into my sig. Just plopped it in there. I kind of want to find something to replace the Backloggery since it's not seeing much use. Not sure though.

Also, another gif.

Snake said:
New theme to fit my mood
I am shit at keeping themes for a long time...

That can apply to a lot of people. Though most are pretty good at keeping a theme for at least a month or longer.

ah, and I added my Baka-Updates Manga page to my sig as well. I just wanted to make it look like the orange text was in the middle because it was off-center before. I'll change the gifs tomorrow as well, since episode 4 comes out.

Crackin355 said:
Snake said:
New theme to fit my mood
I am shit at keeping themes for a long time...

That can apply to a lot of people. Though most are pretty good at keeping a theme for at least a month or longer.

ah, and I added my Baka-Updates Manga page to my sig as well. I just wanted to make it look like the orange text was in the middle because it was off-center before. I'll change the gifs tomorrow as well, since episode 4 comes out.
Not me.

I can only remember 2 themes that I had for a month or so, and they were Rin Kagamine and Soundless Voice.

I mean, I kept switching up stuff with both of them, but it all counted towards the same thing, right?

Back