I have a new/avatar/sig/whatever.

This is going to be my new sig for my next rename:

I made it just now.

EPLjTgz.jpg

I added Maria Renard, Ashley (Ash's disguise in one episode in Pokemon), Iris (from Mega Man X4), Signas, X, and the regular classic Mega Man.

I used Paper Peach as opposed to regular Peach.

I will beta test this sig.

Beta testing is over.

There was a cute easter egg within Dr. Mario's Project M textures and I couldn't resist using that one. I think I found a winner now.

And I just created a custom render and modified a little in GIMP. I think I'm happy for sure now.

no ur all supposed to show mercy or give an item or act politely
nozomi is super rood liek omg who does that :( i bet i took some damage in my conscious

well i mean i don't see people around here groping people as punishment for things so idk

EDIT: also i know how undertale works, i don't know which act options there are tho

Nozomi Toujou said:
well i mean i don't see people around here groping people as punishment for things so idk

EDIT: also i know how undertale works, i don't know which act options there are tho
tru
im gona be like asgore and kill that fight button
then youlll all show respect hhhh

Nico Yazawa said:
Nozomi Toujou said:

tru
im gona be like asgore and kill that fight button
then youlll all show respect hhhh

well they could just quit the game or not play at all.

The Imprisoned said:
Link's dreams are haunted because of The Imprisoned

"The Imprisoned"
"Link's nightmare"
"He haunts dreams"
Creepy-looking avatar (sorry I don't know what it is)

Wow, you're profile got really dark fast. :P

That's The Imprisoned, a particular boss in Link: Skyward Sword. I'm more familiar with its Hyrule Warriors incarnation, and it's a pain in the backside to defeat it.

Dr. Mario said:
That's The Imprisoned, a particular boss in Link: Skyward Sword. I'm more familiar with its Hyrule Warriors incarnation, and it's a pain in the backside to defeat it.

Ah, the context makes it make more sense. Still sounds like a pretty dark boss, though.

Back