I have a new/avatar/sig/whatever.

-_-

Dr. Javelin said:
Dr. Murder said:
Dr. Javelin said:
i'm enjoying playing as medic more and more since i got the blutsauger and quick-fix
I prefer being an engineer. Medic attacking sucks imo. The hypothermic syringe gun shoots slightly on the right of your crosshair, and makes it hard to kill someone if they surprise you. But the healing/übercharge bit's way awesome.
Uh, the Syringe Gun actually has a higher damage per second than the Sniper's SMG, and I've killed plenty of Snipers, Spies, and even Scouts (if they're bad) with it. I killed a Heavy with it once, though he was probably low on health or something.
And it also shots parabolically, meaning that far distances are complicated too. And I almost never got killed by a Syringe gun.

I got Mr. Apple in my custom title, dunno why.

Dr. Murder said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Dr. Murder said:
Dr. Javelin said:
i'm enjoying playing as medic more and more since i got the blutsauger and quick-fix
I prefer being an engineer. Medic attacking sucks imo. The hypothermic syringe gun shoots slightly on the right of your crosshair, and makes it hard to kill someone if they surprise you. But the healing/übercharge bit's way awesome.
Uh, the Syringe Gun actually has a higher damage per second than the Sniper's SMG, and I've killed plenty of Snipers, Spies, and even Scouts (if they're bad) with it. I killed a Heavy with it once, though he was probably low on health or something.
And it also shots parabolically, meaning that far distances are complicated too. And I almost never got killed by a Syringe gun.
that's because medics never attack engineer camps without a partner

Dr. Javelin said:
Dr. Murder said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Dr. Murder said:
Dr. Javelin said:
that's because medics never attack engineer camps without a partner
Well, I prefer being Pyro or Scout now.

Tomodachi Collection avatar, full image here.

Hey look guys, I made a thing.

...Well, actually I made my sig and avatar a while ago, but still..

Phantom L said:
Xanthium said:
Phantom L said:
Xanthium said:
Created a new gif for my sig.
Oh wow, spoilers much

Oh darn, didn't notice that. Want me to change it?
Well I am already spoiled, but I know quite a lot of users won't want sdr2 spoiled for them so...

I started reading the LP of SDR2 but never finished it. I have no intention to either, but I have no idea who the person getting dragged away is supposed to be.

Back