I have a new/avatar/sig/whatever.

I have to sympathise with fronk I know how it feels to be cornered by cats in a dark alleyway

I felt like having a scary avi so I decided to change mine to the deviled ham-volt (inside joke amongst friends regarding 5-Volt) from Game & Wario. Interesting. My personal text also matches this avi. XD

Dr. Javelin said:
i'm enjoying playing as medic more and more since i got the blutsauger and quick-fix
I prefer being an engineer. Medic attacking sucks imo. The hypothermic syringe gun shoots slightly on the right of your crosshair, and makes it hard to kill someone if they surprise you. But the healing/übercharge bit's way awesome.

My top class is the Engi, followed by the Pyro. The only thing I consider myself missing from my Engi's loadout is the Battery canteen. I also think he'd look good with the Pip-boy, but frankly I'd have to remove one of the items, and I simply love his items. Maybe someday Valve'll make the Pip-Boy a PDA slot (that's pretty much where it belongs, really). I based my Engi's appearance off Mad-Eye Moody, and the Pyro off a ring wraith. :3

In fact, to add to the topic, hey, I put my TF2 loadouts into my sig!

I got the Ambassador as a Spy, gun that I just fell in love with. my top classes are Engineer, Spy, Heavy.

Ambassador.png

Wow. Never thought that the engraving was that...

Dr. Murder said:
Dr. Javelin said:
i'm enjoying playing as medic more and more since i got the blutsauger and quick-fix
I prefer being an engineer. Medic attacking sucks imo. The hypothermic syringe gun shoots slightly on the right of your crosshair, and makes it hard to kill someone if they surprise you. But the healing/übercharge bit's way awesome.
Heh. I also prefer to play as the Engineer but it's because I'm less likely to get slaughtered in the middle of the action since I'm not very good at the game at all. I did play as the Medic a few times but after a while I'd still hear everyone spamming "Medic!" long after I've closed the game. D:

Dr. Murder said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Uh, the Syringe Gun actually has a higher damage per second than the Sniper's SMG, and I've killed plenty of Snipers, Spies, and even Scouts (if they're bad) with it. I killed a Heavy with it once, though he was probably low on health or something.

Don't get me wrong, I love playing Engie (I have 16.8 hours as Engie, and 2nd place is 9 hours as Soldier), but Medic is just proving more and more fun to me. I'll usually play as him unless the team has plenty of Medics or we're missing a Spy or Sniper. I had to stop playing Engie because I've been playing him way too much. ._.
Herobrine said:
Dr. Murder said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Heh. I also prefer to play as the Engineer but it's because I'm less likely to get slaughtered in the middle of the action since I'm not very good at the game at all. I did play as the Medic a few times but after a while I'd still hear everyone spamming "Medic!" long after I've closed the game. D:
Yeah, that's why I started to use the Quick-Fix so I can actually heal everyone spamming "Medic!". The Blutsauger is for when they're all dead and a Scout's chasing me down.

Also Neptune how in the world did you get 88 kills as Engie? Were you on an easy server or something?

Back