Games not released in your country that you want really badly.

Toad Eightyfive

used to be here but peaced out
Pronouns
Anything
MarioWiki
Toad85
To start off this discussion, I'm still waiting for the English release of Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney.

The World Ends With You.

inb4babytime

I'd also like to see Mother 3 released on the virtual console eventually, especially since we have 2 on the Wii U.

I know a few of these are being localised as we speak, but still

Layton Azran Legacies (Being Localised)
Both Dangan Ronpa games
Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright (English release planned?)
Dual Destinies (Being Localised)
9 persons, 9 hours, 9 doors
Miles Edgeworth Investigations 2
The World ends with you

And there are probably more which I can't remember.

85 said:
I'd also like to see Mother 3 released on the virtual console eventually, especially since we have 2 on the Wii U.

edvantur tiem: "HAY IEC KIENG! WUT U B DOIN WIT AUR TRESH" but to be serious, i really want this game in europe. also, super sluggers.

Pearl said:
Phantom L said:
Layton Azran Legacies (Being Localised)
Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright (English release planned?)
Dual Destinies (Being Localised)

these three are the ones that spring to mind

Considering you apparently live on the moon I would have thought your list would be a lot larger.

I'd love to see the early Fire Emblem games get localized.

Also, that F-Zero X Disk Drive expansion.

It's already localized, technically, but I wish they'd make more copies of Xenoblade Chronicles because there is no way I'm paying over $100 dollars for it.

New Super Mario said:
It's already localized, technically, but I wish they'd make more copies of Xenoblade Chronicles because there is no way I'm paying over $100 dollars for it.
Over $100?

Shit, I had no idea it was THAT hardcto get hold of...

Well, does it count that Brawl didn't come to Australia about 2 MONTHS after America? Although they're getting better at bringing them sooner.

And...um...well, there's also Tales of the Abyss, while it did come to Australia, it was so rare I could never find it.

Phantom L said:
New Super Mario said:
Over $100?

Shit, I had no idea it was THAT hardcto get hold of...
Yes. There were only limited copies or something so it's extremely hard to find one cheaper than that.

Super Mario Sluggers. That's the only one I can really think of.

Purple Yoshi said:
Well, does it count that Brawl didn't come to Australia about 2 MONTHS after America? Although they're getting better at bringing them sooner.

And...um...well, there's also Tales of the Abyss, while it did come to Australia, it was so rare I could never find it.

That's true, I haven't had to wait long anymore.

Purple Yoshi said:

hell, they released pikmin in AUS before america

Tales of vesperia ps3 version.

Has two permanent playable characters, altered story, sword dancer, and just a lot more content as well.

Sucks it was never localized like many tales of games.

As you might guess i also want a lot more tales of games too such as tales of destiny uncut.

Phantom L said:
New Super Mario said:
Over $100?

*bleep*, I had no idea it was THAT hardcto get hold of...

Aw it's so worth it.

Can't really think of anything truly, but...Last Window: The Secret Of Cape West was never localized due to the makers going out of business...but it was released in Europe so an English version exists. DeSMuMe anyone?

So I heard you're using DeSMuMe?
You poor little guy...

Back