Games not released in your country that you want really badly.

MKGirlism said:
So I heard you're using DeSMuMe?
You poor little guy...

Hey, the game HAD an official English release, but only in Europe. Since it wasn't coming over, as the creators went bankrupt, and I really enjoyed the original (Hotel Dusk: Room 215), may as well.

I mean, using an Emulator is very overrated, and most games don't even run as decently on an Emulator, than on a real DS.
They could have been improved over the years, last time I used a DS Emulator, and last time of using an Emulator for gaming at all, was in 2008/2009.

Zae said:
Tales of vesperia ps3 version.

Has two permanent playable characters, altered story, sword dancer, and just a lot more content as well.

Sucks it was never localized like many tales of games.

As you might guess i also want a lot more tales of games too such as tales of destiny uncut.

This summed it up pretty well. Also, Tales of Hearts...

I can't think of anything else. Perhaps earlier FE games but there are fan translations so IDC much about those.

now that i think about id like some of the older shin megami tensei games localized, mainly the psx version of 1 though.

also the original megami tensei games as well. Even though the first is getting a fan-translation, but stiiiiil

I just want a freaking AAI2 localisation.

I mean, I already have the Japanese copy because I couldn't *not* own it, but I can't read Japanese or anything so... *cries*

A lot of my favourite games, like 999, weren't released in my country either but bless the skies for region freedom.

thracia 776 plz
the fan translation is okay, but the text is glitchy.

I recently just finished Earthbound on the Wii U Virtual Console, and I have to say it's the best game I've ever played.

I did some ressearch and it's and it's a three part series, but Earthbound was the only one that made it to North America.
So I say Mother and Mother 3. (I'm pretty sure there is a fan translation for Mother 3, but I don't like emulators...)

Fire Emblem: Dark Dragon and the Sword of Light
Fire Emblem Gaiden
Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem
Fire Emblem: Genology of the Holy War
Fire Emblem: Thracia 776
Fire Emblem: Sword of Seals
Fire Emblem: New Mystery of the Emblem

Please, Nintendo, translate them and put them on the Virtual Console.

fantanoice said:
I just want a freaking AAI2 localisation.

they did say that they just wouldn't localize it for the DS; they're probably just doing what they did with the original trilogy and port it to the next-gen 3DS.

Phantom L said:
New Super Mario said:
It's already localized, technically, but I wish they'd make more copies of Xenoblade Chronicles because there is no way I'm paying over $100 dollars for it.
Over $100?

Shit, I had no idea it was THAT hardcto get hold of...
Speaking of which. Just preordered this for $90. Hope it's worth it. :D

Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Paper Mario: Sticker Star

There are no games in Egypt. And there is no emulator nor roms for 3DS

Megadardery said:

I went to Egypt last year and I'm pretty sure I saw Nintendo games in a store.

Drift said:
Megadardery said:

they could have taken advantage of the riots and stolen them?

Cirdec said:
New Super Mario said:
fantanoice said:
Americans complaining about a game costing $100.

[laughs]
I don't see what you find so funny, that's just rather rude.

I think she says that because games are overpriced in Australia.
Tell me about it, pretty much everything nice is overpriced here, nobody I know has managed to have all three game systems in a generation or have a gaming PC capable of running AAA titles without frame drop because it's just too damn expensive.

But anyway actually on the topic, Mario Super Sluggers and Kirby's Dream Collection.

I guess not having Super Sluggers kind of makes sense since Superstar Baseball bombed here in Australia, but Kirby's Dream Collection? Why? And they can't give us any of that 50Hz crap, nobody has a 50Hz only TV anymore.

You know, a lot of people in other countries complain about Super Sluggers not being released in their country. I have it, and I'm not a huge fan of it. The mission mode (I think that's what it's called) is kind of fun, but after you complete that, it's just baseball. Of course, I've never been a fan of spin-off Mario games except for Mario Kart.

Agumon said:
You know, a lot of people in other countries complain about Super Sluggers not being released in their country. I have it, and I'm not a huge fan of it. The mission mode (I think that's what it's called) is kind of fun, but after you complete that, it's just baseball. Of course, I've never been a fan of spin-off Mario games except for Mario Kart.
I love Mario Super Sluggers. I have so many hours put into that game.

Drift said:
Megadardery said:

I contacted Nintendo, and they responded something like that:
"We have no plan to sell in Egypt neither directly or trough a third party"

Probably the games you saw are supplied from another country, that makes them more expensive. Or mostly, the games are games for PC, that happens a lot here, I purchased Sims 2 before and when I saw it's cover pictures, and noticed that it is the console version, looked into the CD to find that it is really Sims 1 after all :(.

Like many people have already said, I really want AAI2/GK2 to be released outside of Japan. A fan translation patch has been released for the first two cases, but I'd like an official translation (and not have to play it on an emulator).

I've already seen the spoiler images by accident. :-\

Back