Games not released in your country that you want really badly.

WolferLufe said:
Like many people have already said, I really want AAI2/GK2 to be released outside of Japan. A fan translation patch has been released for the first two cases, but I'd like an official translation (and not have to play it on an emulator).

I've already seen the spoiler images by accident. :-\
Because I thought we were never getting it, I went ahead and spoilt thw whole game.

[quote author=Phantom L]
Because I thought we were never getting it, I went ahead and spoilt thw whole game.
[/quote]
I saw the spoiler screenshots and character sprites on Court Records. I don't really think it will affect the experience if the game is ever localized, though.

KTD

In the case of AAI2, I bought a Japanese copy of the game as motivation to actually learn Japanese.

It will be many years before I can play it, though.

Hatsune Miku and Future Stars Project Mirai 3DS
although I'll be attempting to emulate it shortly

Hotaru Tomoe said:
but afaik there isn't a 3ds emulator in existence

i don't know what you downloaded but i highly doubt it'll work

Well there are ones being worked on but its pretty early in progress so yeah no emulators atm.

Dracomon said:
I would delete that post. I don't think you can link them.

well emulators are legal, although if said site contains game images, then yeah that'll be a problem.

I deleted my post

I forgot emulators were generally frowned upon here

I don't get why game images would be a problem, people here post screenshots all the time

EDIT just realized you meant ROMS/ISOS, the site I linked to contains no roms or isos, only the emulator
I can put the link back if you like?

Put it back up.

Besides, emulator sites don't usually provide game ROMs/ISOs anyway.

well, i'd like every FE5 and 12 to be released on cart.
but i have snes and ds emulators and roms so its ok, they're old games anyway

http://3dsemulator.org/download.html
it will try to make you install a bunch of crap, just skip it

some other section to their emulator that they make you download separately just to be like that

well I can't get the emulator, I have confirmation it works, but also that it must install spyware in order to activate
what a pain in the ass, now I'll have to wait until another party develops a 3ds emulator

real shame since I already managed to get the game files and they are all in order

Michell said:
well I can't get the emulator, I have confirmation it works, but also that it must install spyware in order to activate
what a pain in the ass, now I'll have to wait until another party develops a 3ds emulator

real shame since I already managed to get the game files and they are all in order

with a site name like that im not surprised.

yah, and its hosted on countless other sites, but its the same devilish links every time

A small part of me wants DRAMAtical murder to get localised (It never will though as the genre is only big in Japan really)... don't even ask why or what the game is about.

Michell said:
some other section to their emulator that they make you download separately just to be like that

it's not part of the emulator, its part of the operating system

i think the reason it's separate is that they use an actual copy of the 3ds's bios instead of their own custom version, so if it were integrated into the program it would render the whole thing in conflict with nintendo's copyright

of course without the copyrighted bios, the main program is useless. one wonders why it is that a program you can't even use for its intended purpose without breaking the law is itself perfectly legal, but that's just how it works i guess

ahh, that makes more sense

you can't use an emulator legally anyway, because you would need roms/isos for the programs/games

Tomato Adventure! I have wanted to play this game for so long, but my inability to read the text or understand a lot of the mechanisms really gets me down. The graphics are amazingly cute, and it plays a lot like Mario and Luigi: Super Star Saga, as it was even made by the same developer.

Mother 3, everyone wants this though.

Back