How often do you shave?

cryoAwakening said:
Baby Luigi said:
schmutz said:
I fail to see the problem with shaving only a few times per week.

he's a guy he no understand he's BMB he's stupid

I understand, I just don't like it. I just feel that not shaving is just very...unclean. I mean, I feel that it shows laziness in some people, and I'm not a lazy person.

Me? I'm not lazy. I don't have the need to shave every day. That would be pointless. Hair doesn't grow THAT fast, so if I'm projecting an icky image into your head, I'm not like that... :P

Here's some info for everyone: girls don't shave every day. Especially in the winter. It takes us a lot longer and is generally a very annoying process.

Well, I just realized that I completely misunderstood this conversation...

I thought you were talking about guys shaving their faces every few days, not girls shaving their legs.

I have two sisters, and I know they only shave a few times a week; there is nothing wrong with that. So yeah, I definitely don't think girls should shave everyday, as there really is no need. It only becomes visible in like a week.

schmutz said:
Here's some info for everyone: girls don't shave every day. Especially in the winter. It takes us a lot longer and is generally a very annoying process.

yeah i cant imagine. I mean if i get annoyed by shaving i cant even imagine how annoying it is for females.

I hate it, but for me it's a necessary evil because I just do not enjoy having hair except on top of my head.

Eyebrows aren't on top of people's heads, are they?

usually I just shave my face and my back

i've shaved my whole body (besides my hair and eyebrows) a few times before but i don't plan to do it again

i always shave my face only.

no need to shave anything else.

feels like i shave my armpits without even knowing it since there is like almost no hair there.

How do you shave your back, exactly?

Your image tags are screwing up the YouTube link

When I used to shave my body... I shaved my back too.(i was this obsessed with not having hair)

How I did that was standing up in the shower. After some much times I came to terms that "This is ridiculous" and stopped but continued to shave everywhere else except my hair on head(i never did shave that part...). I did shave my eyebrows slightly because...I grow a unibrow and I hate it.

i like stubble, but facial hair is annoying any longer than stubble. all other hair can wait a week or so between shavings, they really dont grow that fast.

It's interesting to read these comments at my age.

I shave about once a week (or if i'm lazy until my boss yells at me to shave)

I don't shave, but I get my beard trimmed along with my haircut about every two weeks or so.

Back