How often do you shave?

Since we have a facial hair thread, I think we can have this thread. Got the idea from one of the posts in that thread too.

So...how often do you shave, that is, if you do shave?

Every other day, sometimes every day in the summer.

never shaved. granted, I don't think I have enough to shave my face yet but my arms and legs could use a shave. Don't know when I will though, I get lazy

I don't like my sideburns to be too bushy and seeing as I have a beard I'm not having a moustache so I shave that when it gets visible.

Maybe about a few times per week

My face? Every day that I would go out in public. If I'm not going out in public I shower, but I don't shave my face.

Not very often.

I had plans to shave back on the first day of April this year, but I still have yet to bother.

Almost never; I have sideburns that are clearly visible but don't need to be reduced, and a 'stache that is only has hair on the sides but not the center. Unfortunately due to my amount of laziness I doubt I will (remember to) shave even when I need to (o_O)

A few times per week. Mind you, it's not the face I'm shaving, it's the underarm hair. And no, I don't shave my legs. The hair on my legs aren't that visible to begin with.

I f---ing hate underarm hair

Baby Luigi said:
Maybe about a few times per week

Mario Party X said:
A few times per week. Mind you, it's not the face I'm shaving, it's the underarm hair. And no, I don't shave my legs. The hair on my legs aren't that visible to begin with.

I don't know how to respond.

There was one time where I shaved my legs (it was to get a bonus point for our Band Sweetweek, and it wasn't in vain because we won that week (go flutes)) so that I could dress up like my section leader (who was a female), and it took like an hour and a half to do.

But yeah, I shave my face about every other day. It went from never, to about a week, to about every four days, to two days at a time, but now I think I need to start doing it daily...it's so annoying...

schmutz said:
I fail to see the problem with shaving only a few times per week.

he's a guy he no understand he's BMB he's stupid

Used to shave my whole body about every week until I dropped out of school. Now I only shave my face every month or two...

I am someone who really hates body and facial hair... I know females still shave to an extent but I can't help be jealous of them in that regard.

Baby Luigi said:
schmutz said:
I fail to see the problem with shaving only a few times per week.

he's a guy he no understand he's BMB he's stupid

I understand, I just don't like it. I just feel that not shaving is just very...unclean. I mean, I feel that it shows laziness in some people, and I'm not a lazy person.

Back