Why does everyone hate Starlow?

I just never really got the hate. I actually really liked her. She's just so cute and adorable. (and the dialogues between her and Luigi, and her and Bowser are just so funny, like the whole Chippy thing)

She's the Navi of the Mario & Luigi games, only with more irritating quotes and stuff that put down Luigi.

But if there was a choice between Stuffwell and her, I'd choose her.

This seems to be turning into 'Why everyone hates Peach' thread when a large amount of people don't hate her. I never found her to be annoying, but I wouldn't have cared if she wasn't in the game.

It's one of the things I don't really like around these parts, the amount of assumptions that we dislike characters

Yoshi876 said:
This seems to be turning into 'Why everyone hates Peach' thread when a large amount of people don't hate her.

lol @ irony

New Super Mario said:
I just never really got the hate. I actually really liked her. She's just so cute and adorable. (and the dialogues between her and Luigi, and her and Bowser are just so funny, like the whole Chippy thing)
132Ditto.png

I like her. But she could have more importance, like maybe there could be other Star Sprites that she could interact with. I don't really mind her tutorials, though, and I liked her interactions with Bowser, and Luigi. Hopefully she likes Luigi more in Dream Team. :)

Baby Luigi said:
But if there was a choice between Stuffwell and her, I'd choose her.
Really? I thought Stuffwell was cooler, personally.

Slightly cooler.

Best assistant character ever though is Midna.

Ah yes Midna was probably one the best characters in the newer LoZ games. As for Starlow, she didn't bug me that much neither did Stuffwell, Navi will also take the cake for most annoying person in a video game for me or that alien guy from SPM.

eh ive delt with far worse characters in games so starlow didnt seem too bad to me.

Kingfawful4321 said:
New Super Mario said:
132Ditto.png
I'm sorry this is some pokemon joke I don't understand.

New Super Mario said:
Kingfawful4321 said:
New Super Mario said:
132Ditto.png

pokemon name is ditto

ditto is often used to say things like SAME HERE and stuff like that.

Zae said:
New Super Mario said:
Kingfawful4321 said:
New Super Mario said:
132Ditto.png

pokemon name is ditto

I know what ditto means :P

New Super Mario said:
Zae said:
New Super Mario said:
Kingfawful4321 said:
New Super Mario said:
132Ditto.png

pokemon name is ditto

good so you know what that means now

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGRATULATIONS

Zae said:
New Super Mario said:
Zae said:
New Super Mario said:
Kingfawful4321 said:
New Super Mario said:
132Ditto.png

pokemon name is ditto

good so you know what that means now

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGRATULATIONS
The pokemon itself was the confusion since I don't play it.

Viridi said:
New Super Mario said:
The pokemon itself was the confusion since I don't play it.
Ditto can't even learn Confusion. >_>

Unless it mimics it via Transform

Back