DC Cinematic Universe

apparently there's a green lantern 2, so that might coincide with the JL movie

Hopefully the Justice League movie will be more dramatic like The Dark Knight and Man of Steel and not some badass generic comic book movie like The Avengers, Iron Man, Thor, etc.

While The Dark Knight is a phenomenal film, that's not the type of direction I want to see Justice League. Justice League has guys running around in suits fighting aliens, mutations, and even gods. The Dark Knight approach is too realistic. Man of Steel has its own slew of flaws.

Mrs. Doubtfire said:
Source please. I find this very unlikely. All the other DC films are being ignored in this new timeline except Man of Steel. We may see a reboot in the future.

Nick Fury said:
While The Dark Knight is a phenomenal film, that's not the type of direction I want to see Justice League. Justice League has guys running around in suits fighting aliens, mutations, and even gods. The Dark Knight approach is too realistic. Man of Steel has its own slew of flaws.

Mrs. Doubtfire said:
Source please. I find this very unlikely. All the other DC films are being ignored in this new timeline except Man of Steel. We may see a reboot in the future.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1671631/

i'm just speculating, that's why i'm apparentlying over here, but i don't think imdb would have this page for no reason unless they said something about GL2

Nick Fury said:
http://variety.com/2014/film/news/batman-superman-cyborg-ray-fisher-1201163390/

Cyborg is in Batman/Superman as well. He's being played by an actor I've never heard of. Granted it's a small part, but still, I don't want this film overrun with characters. I'm also not to keen on Cyborg joining the Justice League.
Why don't they just call this Justice League. Just do what they did in Justice League War. The hero's don't have to automatically know each other or have seperate origin films. I swear movies use to be 4 hours long and now its barely an hour.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/04/28/justice-league-movie-confirmed-with-zack-snyder-as-director?utm_campaign=fbposts&utm_source=facebook

The problem I have with superhero films is that they over rely too much on CGI and action sequences, not that I have a problem with it but they drag on for like five minutes, another problem with them is that they're full of stock protagonists who are show offs and jackasses at times, the cgi in those movies are good but a little too good they're overwhelming at times. But movies like The Dark Knight and the upcoming X-men movie are meant to be taken seriously, the characters aren't so generic, and the visuals aren't so overwhelming. Not too sure about the new X-men movie but the first two trailers made it look like that

So, who do you guys want to see as our villain in Justice League? Starro seems like the obvious answer, but I think Vandal Savage could be a great villain. Brainiac would also be very cool.

Nick Fury said:
So, who do you guys want to see as our villain in Justice League? Starro seems like the obvious answer, but I think Vandal Savage could be a great villain. Brainiac would also be very cool.
Well I forgot how cool Starro was. Starro is a badass. He almost took over the planet. He has mind control powers. Why haven't I thought of this?

Nick Fury said:
Vandal Savage killed all Dark ____ Batmen/Batwoman.

Back