DC Cinematic Universe

Re: Man of Steel 2 / WORLD'S FINEST

So I watched Daredevil last night and I think Ben Affleck would be good as Batman for fight scenes. Not sure about being Bruce Wayne though.

What? Anyway I'm just looking forward to the fight scenes both man of steel and dark knight rises were decent movies however this will be dc's first recorded live action hero team up that wasn't in Smallville. so either way we'll all watch it despite what we've been thinking because we've been waiting way to long for this.

ernesth100 said:
Patrick Stewart could play Lex Luthor. He's a great actor!
NOW WE'RE TALKING

PATRICK STEWART AH YEAH

...he's busy starring in a rival franchise (X-Men) though

ernesth100 said:
What? Anyway I'm just looking forward to the fight scenes both man of steel and dark knight rises were decent movies however this will be dc's first recorded live action hero team up that wasn't in Smallville. so either way we'll all watch it despite what we've been thinking because we've been waiting way to long for this.
In answer to that what part it was a Social Network reference

Couple things. I just renamed this thread so now it covers the entire DC Cinematic Universe. Note, the Christian Bale Batman films are not part of is universe. Man of Steel is the first and so far only film in the universe. Superman/Batman will be the second one.

On to other news. Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson has signed on to be a character for DC. Well known, but never put on screen.

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/TheRock/status/448492293595881473?screen_name=TheRock

So who's he gonna be? I'm thinking Lobo or maybe even Doomsday.

Dr. Javelin said:
Nick Fury said:
http://variety.com/2014/film/news/batman-superman-cyborg-ray-fisher-1201163390/

Cyborg is in Batman/Superman as well. He's being played by an actor I've never heard of. Granted it's a small part, but still, I don't want this film overrun with characters.
you mean like the avengers?
Nick Fury said:
I'm also not to keen on Cyborg joining the Justice League.
no shut up cyborg is one of the only dc characters i like
The difference is all the characters in the Avengers had their origins and back stories already told, so we don't have to spend the entire movie setting up all these characters. Here, they're throwing a bunch of characters into one movie with no build up. They have to explain the origins of all these characters.

Back