Name a reason why you hate Peach

Unknown Entity said:
A younger me would'a said "I hated her because she wears pink and always gets kidnapped". Also, Mario Party.
However, I have a fond liking to her now(mainly in SSB, PM and M&L).
Well, not she herself is annoying but Nintendo is. It's been a problem that they awalys make Peach all-round in a spinoff but make her useless again immediately in another SMB.

Peach doesn't have to be a SMB player everytime, but there are more ways rather than kidnapping her by force, in which she is able to escape by herself.

I hate her for her annoying voice and occurrence in Mario Kart 7. I also hate her for being a stupid useless bimbo in distress. It's more of Nintendo's fault, though, but I wish she can do something other than shout Mario's name like an idiot and sit there like a stupidhead. Gosh, she drives me nuts!

In most spinoffs, though, especially in Mario Strikers, she's a lot better.

Mario Party X said:
I hate her for her annoying voice and occurrence in Mario Kart 7. I also hate her for being a stupid useless bimbo in distress. It's more of Nintendo's fault, though, but I wish she can do something other than shout Mario's name like an idiot and sit there like a stupidhead. Gosh, she drives me nuts!

At least she's not this bad.

Well, since you guys posted here...

I actually love Peach. I love how she can be very sweet, gentle and kind but also be very competitive, especially in the spinoffs. At least Peach still tries to rule over the Mushroom Kingdom. She never gives up despite the daily kidnappings, so it goes to show she doesn't like giving up. And in my opinion her voice isn't annoying at all.

ThePremiumYoshi said:

I actually love Peach. I love how she can be very sweet, gentle and kind but also be very competitive, especially in the spinoffs. At least Peach still tries to rule over the Mushroom Kingdom. She never gives up despite the daily kidnappings, so it goes to show she doesn't like giving up. And in my opinion her voice isn't annoying at all.
This.

ThePremiumYoshi said:

pretty much this.

Also i liked her segments in the first two paper mario games, also loved playing as her in spm.

I hate Peach for adopting the Republican calendar, the cancerous cronyism of her administration, guilotining political dissidents and failing to heed Milton Friedman's recommandations, thus furthering the Mushroom Kingdom's slide into a degenerate nanny state.

Back