Who is your favorite character?

Cackletta

Plus, I have no motivation. My parents are fine.
Who is your favorite character of ANY game? I like Dimentio, Olimar, Cackletta and Fawful but all for different reasons.

I love Yoshi, he's adorable, and I'm 99% certain he's what introduced me to the Mario series, my favourite videogame series. I also like Soren from FE: POR and FE: RD, mainly because I see myself in him.

Captain Price from the Modern Warfare series and Dark Bowser from Mario.

I think it's hard to choose out of just ANY character, I prefer to choose by series.

But if I had to pick, I'd just have to choose Spyro <3

:babyluigi:

best character of all time is skulduggery pleasant

best video game character? um

i'd probably have to go with grand admiral thrawn. i mean, he's not that awesome in the video games, but he's awesome outside of them and he features in the video games, so...

Making the case that Old King is the best fictional character

Old King from Armored Core: For Answer

1: He has a Cool Voice.

2: His introduction in the plot consist of him asking your PC to destroy a mostly undefended civilian center and kill million of innocents because that's what revolutions are all about. And he hums a stupid rhythm while you do it He's a true patriot!

3: He says things that don't make sense but sound cool.

4: His mission is the highest-paying one in the entire game despite him being nothing more than a random thug with one of the shittiest mech build in the game.

Old King is awesome.

Baby Luigi said:

@ Baby Luigi, I never would have guessed.

Mine would have to be Mario, Link, Olimar, Geno and possibly Mallow.

The Mario series is generally the only game series I play frequently so I can't really get decent opinions on other characters so it is :yoshi:

The guy that delivers my pizza.

The POW Block

Any game? Uh...

I guess since Skulduggery Pleasant doesn't appear in any games, I'd have to go with Grand Admiral Thrawn.

Back