Characters confirmed to return in SSB4

Sonicyay2 said:
Dorayaki said:
If they decide to put Toon Link, I hope that they do have plans for new Toon Link games or it would be totally unpersuasive.
Wind Waker HD. 'nuff said.
Oh, a new Toon Link game?

Dorayaki said:
If they decide to put Toon Link, I hope that they do have plans for new Toon Link games or it would be totally unpersuasive.

"If"?

It's already confirmed Toon Link's back. They're not going to delete an entire character profile off the site.

Dorayaki said:
Sonicyay2 said:
Dorayaki said:
Wind Waker HD. 'nuff said.
Oh, a new Toon Link game?
.......:c

Tree Fiddy said:
I'm betting the next confirmation will be of a Pokémon character.
Expanding on this, I predict the next confirmations will be:

A Pokémon character, probably Jigglypuff
Zelda or Ganondorf
Diddy Kong

I'm basing this on the upcoming Nintendo games.

Given that we got two reveals this month I wouldn't be too surprised to see both Sonic and a Pokemon (I'm guessing either Mewtwo or Jigglypuff) next month.

Mmm, it looks like Sakurai doesn't have a problem showing us hidden characters... I'd rather have him not tell us until we have the game in our hands.

Northern Verve said:
AWESOME! I kind of knew he'd return, but it's still awesome to see it made official! I like his look this time around, his quills are less lanky then they were in Brawl. Also, he seems to have this default facial expression, reminiscent of Classic Sonic, which I love. Also, a stage based on Sonic Lost World has been confirmed through this as well.

Gimme a chain saw, somebody.

(I'm not raging, by the way; in fact, I'm happy that Sonic's back so I can kick him in his stumpy tail again).

Well, whoever expected Sonic to be cut was clearly in denial. I like his artwork; he doesn't have a weird pose like other characters. I also liked Toon Link's artwork.

Wait a second. Wtf? THREE characters in less than a month? By this rate, we're going to know the whole roster by, like, December or something.

DragonFreak said:
I hope so. I would give Nintendo a billion dollars to release all the characters at once.

You should give that billion dollars to me instead.

Mario Party X said:
Gimme a chain saw, somebody.

(I'm not raging, by the way; in fact, I'm happy that Sonic's back so I can kick him in his stumpy tail again).

I do love beating up Sonic when I'm in a bad mood. Kicking that hedgehog always makes me happy, unless he's winning, and then I get super mad and just destroy him.

DragonFreak said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no.

Pretty please? No? Are you sure? Ok :(

I think we can confirm we're getting Mewtwo a Pokémon character the day X and Y get released. I think we're getting Pokémon Trainer.

I'm just honestly surprised that Yoshi has not been confirmed yet for Smash Bros.

Seems like such a surprise for a main character from the original to not be confirmed yet.

Either they are just trollin' us, they have a big surprise with Yoshi, or - hopefully not - he will not be in Super Smash Bros. 4.

Xerneas said:
I'm just honestly surprised that Yoshi has not been confirmed yet for Smash Bros.

Seems like such a surprise for a main character from the original to not be confirmed yet.

Either they are just trollin' us, they have a big surprise with Yoshi, or - hopefully not - he will not be in Super Smash Bros. 4.
This is what I'm thinking. He has two games coming out, so maybe he'll be changed based on one of those games. I'm hoping for Yoshi and Baby Mario.

Xerneas said:

I'd like to win the lottery too

Back