Super Mario Galaxy help

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
I have two stars left: Luigi's Purple Coins and Dreadnought Galaxy's trash-clearing mission. Any tips?

For Luigi's Purple Coins, you should plan a path to and back without removing all the platforms that will lead you to the star. It will still be tough though.

As for the trash-clearing mission...well since you don't really get penalized for not clearing away the trash in time, you can always try again and again and you'll eventually do it. You have to make sure the bombs always clear more than one trash at once. I remember using the coin markings on the ground as guides for the bombs.

Luigi's Purple coins: Just go around and get all the ones you can but leave a path to the star. TRUST ME.

As for the trash, can't help you there.

Magikrazy said:
I have two stars left: Luigi's Purple Coins and Dreadnought Galaxy's trash-clearing mission. Any tips?
I don't remember it exactly, but if the trash mission is like the others, you should probably aim for the lights on the ground. They generally serve as guides for where to put the bombs.

Oh god, the trash mission. I hate that one.

Another tip on the trash mission is that while you're carrying a bomb, you can activate other bombs by simply touching them, helping you save precious seconds.

Mario Party X said:
Another tip on the trash mission is that while you're carrying a bomb, you can activate other bombs by simply touching them, helping you save precious seconds.
I know that. My problem is I can't find the right place to stand in time to throw the bombs.

Back