Characters that are highly suggested that you do not want to see in SBB4

Re: Characters that are highly suggested that you do not want to see in SSB4

Dixie Kong

A dumb suggestion IMO. We have the two important Kongs already. No need for a third. I also fear she may become some clone of Diddy Kong.

New Super Mario said:
I think characters like Fawful, Dimentio, Groose, and people like that would be cool Assist Trophies (maybe), but no way as playable characters.
Fawful's an okay Assist Trophy but please not playable.

Re: Characters that are highly suggested that you do not want to see in SSB4

Unknown Entity said:
Dixie Kong

A dumb suggestion IMO. We have the two important Kongs already. No need for a third. I also fear she may become some clone of Diddy Kong.
Agreed. K. Rool would be a much better reptile.

Geno, Ridley , and Waluigi.

The only characters I would groan upon seeing are Geno, Fawful, Paper Mario, and Zororak

Super Smash Bros 4 Mario said:

How...what-the

How is NSY in any way highly suggested? Do you guys have some sort of grudge against him that badly that you want him in SSB4 so you can beat him up?

I also don't want to see Lucas and Wolf. As for the former, I like him, but Brawl was good enough.

Super Smash Bros 4 Mario said:
when was i highly suggested

I'd rather see Bowser Jr. without the Shadow Mario alt because 1. It's only been in one game 2. It will just be a clone moveset. Bowser Jr. can still use his paintbrush without it anyway.

Ghiraham, Toon Zelda, Geno, Fawful, Wolf, Toad (like him, but how would he fight.) Ridley (How can he fit) and Waddle Dee (unless Bandana Dee)

Xpike said:
Any more reps from Mario or Zelda; they already have their main protagonists in there.

Exactly, though they haven't expanded Mario & Zelda since Melee (I mean, they switched out characters with Zelda for Brawl and got rid of Dr. Mario for Melee).

Joey Tribbiani said:
Fawful, Geno and NSY. That is all
I'd would be awesome in the game Neptune, why wouldn't you want to see me.

Also on YouTube I click on a video about Geno for smash and it has much more likes than dislikes and everyone like "please make this happen", god guys.

Wii Fit Trainer (no offense NSM)

NSY said:
Forgot about Waddle Dee.
since when the hell was waddle dee highly suggested

Fawful, Dimentio, and fucking Geno. Toad and Skull Kid also come to mind.

Back