Waluigi: An Extremely Underrated Character

Coin Heaven said:
Rosy the Rascal said:
I'M TALKING ABOUT WARIO NOT BEING IN MTPT GODdangIT.
oooooh I get it now Im sorry but why wasnt Wario in it.
no idea

waluigi being in this game would be as stupid as in that game due to the lack of wario. :P

Rosy the Rascal said:
Coin Heaven said:
Rosy the Rascal said:
no idea

waluigi being in this game would be as stupid as in that game due to the lack of wario. :P
I have a solution! Get rid of the Toad and then you have room for Wario.

Coin Heaven said:
Rosy the Rascal said:
Coin Heaven said:
Rosy the Rascal said:
no idea

I have a solution! Get rid of the Toad and then you have room for Wario.
But Toad is awesome. D:

King of the Shroobs said:
Is he going to be playable in the new Smash Bros?
That's one overhighlight example I said. Waluigi is interesting, but not to say if more room for Mario characters exist, many other characters have longer history than Waluigi. The only way he can get in sooner is getting to Wario game first.

I don't think he would be a very good fighter in SSB4. I can't really explain why.....

Mariotime11 said:
I don't think he would be a very good fighter in SSB4. I can't really explain why.....

Aw, they made a freaking Wii Fit Trainer playable and a freaking accessory to boot! I'm sure they can manage Waluigi.

Baby Luigi said:
Mariotime11 said:

Aw, they made a freaking Wii Fit Trainer playable and a freaking accessory to boot! I'm sure they can manage Waluigi.

I didn't mean that they can't "manage" him in the game, I just think for some odd reason Waluigi can't fight at all. Or that's just me....

Waluigi does show he's able to fight as being an Assist Trophy...

Baby Luigi said:
meh

Baby Luigi said:
Maybe some of their special features fit in trophies, but they're not obsolutely fighting abilitites. As said, obviously Waluigi, Katana and Hammer Bros (as species) aren't the first pick of their own games in Smash bros.

Poliswag said:
Peach can fight too, doesn't stop her from being kidnapped in nearly every single game.
While she does have some sport abilities, a bad story formula doesn't mean anything. This time we can get 3D World first.

Poliswag said:
Baby Luigi said:

Peach can fight too, doesn't stop her from being kidnapped in nearly every single game.

I think it's because she likes being kidnapped

I think it's because he's a spin-off only rip-off of Luigi who's only intention was to give Wario a partner/Luigi a rival

In personality, I like him. Except those who dislike his personality, his natural problem is the character design and intention he was given to be Luigi's rival.

It works nice, but creates polarization too.

Back