Waluigi: An Extremely Underrated Character

Driftmaster130

Rest in Peace, Walkazo
He's extremely underrated, only appearing in spin-offs, anyone else think he deserves more of the spotlight?

:waluigi: :waluigi: :waluigi: :waluigi: :waluigi:
waluigi.gif
waluigi.gif
waluigi.gif
waluigi.gif
waluigi.gif
waluigi.gif
waluigi.gif
waluigi.gif
waluigi.gif
waluigi.gif
waluigi.gif
waluigi.gif
waluigi.gif
waluigi.gif
waluigi.gif
waluigi.gif
waluigi.gif
waluigi.gif
waluigi.gif
waluigi.gif
waluigi.gif
waluigi.gif
waluigi.gif
waluigi.gif
waluigi.gif
waluigi.gif
waluigi.gif
waluigi.gif
waluigi.gif

Re: Waluigi MUST get his own game

underrated by nintendo maybe, he's pretty much the key of obsession for nintendo fans.

He may make an apperance in super smash bros 4, he's also coming back in mario kart 8. Isn't that good enough for ya?

Zae said:
underrated by nintendo maybe, he's pretty much the key of obsession for nintendo fans.
In a good or bad way? Because I've seen plenty of people hate on Waluigi.

He should at least appear in a Mario platformer first before getting his own game

LuckySeven said:
Zae said:
In a good or bad way? Because I've seen plenty of people hate on Waluigi.

There are those that do hate waluigi, but ive seen more people love him, especially in recent years.

Seems like that number increased too since TD made psycho waluigi.

It should be the BitF version though.

Title fixed

I've always found Waluigi a cool character. Not one of my favorites but I enjoy seeing his company, no doubt. Just as much I do with Wario...

I must be honest that I can't begin to comprehend the hate he gets. If Mario can have an evil version of himself...why can't Luigi?

Plus the evil duo make quite a comedy team.

I honestly have no clue why Waluigi hasn't been utilized in the Wario Land or WarioWare series. I think there's a giant missed opportunity there.

In his personality, yes, I do think he deserves like being in Wario games and RPG games.

However I don't like the fact that some people always like to highlight it. Judging to total appearances, Waluigi isn't the most miserable character treated badly by Nintendo (eg, Toadette).

Toad Eightyfive said:
I honestly have no clue why Waluigi hasn't been utilized in the Wario Land or WarioWare series. I think there's a giant missed opportunity there.
Agreed.

Waluigi is anything but underrated. I think he gets just as much fans as haters.

I would like him to make an apperance in a platformer or an RPG before he gets his own game. Is he going to be playable in the new Smash Bros?

With those long legs he can no doubt jump higer and flutter longer than luigi. I would have MUCH rather it been him in threede world than Peach.

Rosy the Rascal said:
Coin Heaven said:
I would have MUCH rather it been him in threede world than Peach.
But then it'd be much like in Mario Tennis: Power Tour.
I dont care about Peach there are lots pf characters who are much more interesting.

Coin Heaven said:
Rosy the Rascal said:
Coin Heaven said:
I would have MUCH rather it been him in threede world than Peach.
But then it'd be much like in Mario Tennis: Power Tour.
I dont care about Peach there are lots pf characters who are much more interesting.
…you have no idea what i'm talking about do you... -.-

Her screaming Marioooooo for the billionth time gets so annoying if there is one reason I am glad she is playable it is that I wont have to hear THAT.

Coin Heaven said:
Her screaming Marioooooo for the billionth time gets so annoying if there is one reason I am glad she is playable it is that I wont have to hear THAT.

holy balls, do you not pay attention?

Back