Favorite music from Super Mario 64

Coin Heaven

Coin Heaven since '97!
Banned User
The Secret Slide Theme, Jolly Roger Bay theme, Whomps Fortress, etc.

Bob-omb Battlefield, Jolly Roger Bay, and Metal Cave

final battle theme, credits theme, koopa road, dire dire docks, and secret slide.

All of it. Asking me to choose my favorite? INSANE! IMO this game is a masterpiece and I love everything about it.

But...what would you expect someone who considers this their fave game of all time since...forever, quite honestly.

*ahem* Fanboy mode disconnected.

For real, it would have to be the Credits Theme. I sometimes even cry listening to it...

Unknown Entity said:
All of it. Asking me to choose my favorite? INSANE! IMO this game is a masterpiece and I love everything about it.

But...what would you expect someone who considers this their fave game of all time since...forever, quite honestly.

*ahem* Fanboy mode disconnected.

For real, it would have to be the Credits Theme. I sometimes even cry listening to it...
There is no way it is as good as the DS remake. Four characters, Better Graphics. I am shocked they picked Wario as one pf the characters considered the way he is treated by Nintendo and I will always be grateful. :wario: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi:

Bowser's dark world, thwomp's fortress and the end credits music.

credits

most of the other music was boring and unmemorable imo

Dire Dire Docks, definitely.
It's bloody beautiful.

I never really liked the score very much.

It was great music and all, but only the Final Battle theme really interested me. I just felt it was too...i dunno, bright, or a little annoying to hear over and over? Just something about it bothered me.

So many much great music but my top two would have to the final battle theme and Peach's castle theme.

The secret slide music is very good. And so is Hazy Maze Cave/Wet-Dry World. All the songs are good!

Whomp Fortress and Jolly Roger Bay.

Back