• Mario Party 9

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Mario Party Advance

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mario Party DS

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
3, 6, and 9 were the most unique too me.
-battle partners
-day night
-"adventure"& bosses

loved those the most

I like all the Mario parties but if I had to pick one, it would have to be 6. First, 6 was the first mario party game I ever played (now I've played all but 3 and advance ) so I love it for nostalgia. I liked the minigames, the speak up was cool, I could get an average of 25 stars on faire square (one time I got 70 then ended up giving them all to the other team thanks to those stupid star spaces), 6's easy for using orbs were the best. I could make several posts about why I like 6 the best. But I have to say, my favorite n64 title is 2 and my favorite Wii title was 9. 9's minigames were FAR superior compared to 8's. And Mario party 1 bad too many button basher minigames.

Im Yoshi said:
(one time I got 70 then ended up giving them all to the other team thanks to those stupid star spaces)

You mean Fortune Spaces? God I hate them

Baby Luigi said:
Im Yoshi said:
(one time I got 70 then ended up giving them all to the other team thanks to those stupid star spaces)

You mean Fortune Spaces? God I hate them

Don't even get me started on Chance Time Spaces, or even worse, Game Guy Spaces.

It's no wonder that Game Guy doesn't make any more appearance after his POS minigames take away all of your hard earned coins.

King of the Shroobs said:
What Mario Party game did you like the most. I liked 6 the most, because it I just always had the most fun with that one, the minigames and boards I thought were the best.

this thread already exists, but its kind of.... dead.

Baby Luigi said:
It's no wonder that Game Guy doesn't make any more appearance after his POS minigames take away all of your hard earned coins.

Those mini-games sucked. They really did. I once had 137 coins and I, unfortunately, landed on that damn space. I lost everything in the stupid mini-game where you have to choose between a big and a small Chain Chomp. The one big ALWAYS won, but not that time. I bet my coins on the big one and I lost.

... And after that, my control's R button was never the same...

2 with 9 coming in a close second

Back