• Mario Party Advance

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mario Party DS

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King of the Shroobs

Koopa Troopa
What Mario Party game did you like the most. I liked 6 the most, because it I just always had the most fun with that one, the minigames and boards I thought were the best.

Mario Party 9.

I don't care what other people think, I thought it was awesome. The minigames were just brilliant and Choice Challenge was awesome.

New Super Mario said:
Mario Party 9.

I don't care what other people think, I thought it was awesome. The minigames were just brilliant and Choice Challenge was awesome.

We cannot be friends anymore. You think I'm joking but I'm not.

Mario Party 7 was my favorite, mostly due to the fact that I thought it was the most creative and many of the mini-games were the most memorable.

cryoAwakening said:
New Super Mario said:
Mario Party 9.

Mario Party 7 was my favorite, mostly due to the fact that I thought it was the most creative and many of the mini-games were the most memorable.
7 isn't that good.

I've only have played 6, 7, 8, 9, and DS long enough, and it's probably my least favorite after MP8. My order would probably go 9 > 6 > DS > 7 > 8

Randombob-omb4761 said:
Mario Party 9 stinks, because Boo was kicked out, I like Mario Party 8 better!
But we got Shy Guy! He's pretty awesome.

New Super Mario said:
cryoAwakening said:
New Super Mario said:
Mario Party 9.

7 isn't that good.

I've only have played 6, 7, 8, 9, and DS long enough, and it's probably my least favorite after MP8. My order would probably go 9 > 6 > DS > 7 > 8

Randombob-omb4761 said:
Mario Party 9 stinks, because Boo was kicked out, I like Mario Party 8 better!
But we got Shy Guy! He's pretty awesome.
I don't play as Shy Guy very much,Boo was kicked by Koopa Troopa,Boo is my favorite Mario Character! :-[

Mario Party 6 I LOVE to death. I found nearly everything about it perfect (keyword: nearly) and I had so much nostalgia with that one.

The Mario Party I HATE HATE HATE the most is 7. My main reason? Bowser Time. It's just a bunch of bullshit that makes you (or everyone) suffer every 5 turns for no reason. Mini-games aren't that fun and are lacking in quantity as well.

Bilbo Baggins said:
i've only played DS
^^

Although the thing I liked about that is that the minigames actually had a THEME to them, they were all about you being small.

Someone needs to fix the poll.

Because someone that works at Nintendo will suddenly walk in just with our luck and read it and be like "Hey guys, apparently MP9 was the best MP, so that means we got to make MP10 the same way but with even more group-thingies!"

And I'm surprised you completely ignored my first statement NSM.

cryoAwakening said:

Because someone that works at Nintendo will suddenly walk in just with our luck and read it and be like "Hey guys, apparently MP9 was the best MP, so that means we got to make MP10 the same way but with even more group-thingies!"

Well, just because you don't like MP9, doesn't mean other people can't like it.

And I doubt Nintendo will listen to a poll with only a few votes to it.

I've played all of them except for Advance. I always liked 4 the most, but 1-3 aren't too far behind.

I like 6 because it isn't horrendously random with orbs and has more experimental boards (i.e. everyone starts with stars and steals, stationary star spots where you can buy 5, etc.). 8 is pretty good, too.

Isn't there already a thread for this?

My favorite Mario Party is Mario Party 6. It has Toadette, Brighton and Twila, Speak Up, Faire Square, orbs, the best dueling system, and awesome minigames. It's perfect.

Purple Yoshi said:
cryoAwakening said:

Well, just because you don't like MP9, doesn't mean other people can't like it.

And I doubt Nintendo will listen to a poll with only a few votes to it.

Relax, I was making a joke.

I know that Nintendo doesn't read our polls; or else we would have had a better Paper Mario game.

cryoAwakening said:

Lol, BMB, I guess we can be rivals now. :D

Baby Luigi said:
My favorite Mario Party is Mario Party 6. It has Toadette, Brighton and Twila, Speak Up, Faire Square, orbs, the best dueling system, and awesome minigames. It's perfect.
These things are what I found nearly perfect about Mario Party 6. I loved all boards, but Castaway Bay is my least favorite and E. Gadd's Garage is mine, since I LOVE the Orbs available on the board (yep, I'm nerdy about this to the point where I know all orbs available on each board XD). Faire Square is a close 2nd though. Towering Treetop and Clockwork Castle are in the middle.

Orbs were a FANTASTIC concept, but Mario Party 7 screwed those up for me. -__-

Mini-games were awesome, save the luck ones, but Granite Getaway is too awesome and a bunch of others.

I just didn't like the Solo mode, but hey, Mario Party is not really known but its storyline so I didn't care much for it. :p

Mario Party 3 is a close second though, because the boards are just as awesome and the items are pretty great! Reverse Mushroom OMG one of the best items in the series ever!!

inb4 BMB hates on me for hating Mario Party 7

What I liked about 3 is that the boards are actually more strategic than the ones from other games. The items offered in that game can really make a difference. The Poison Mushroom and Reverse Mushroom were excellent items, as were the Lucky Lamp and the Boo Repellent. And the Duel Mode; it was awesome.

Mario Party 4, while I did find the boards were a bit boring, the minigames were the best in the entire series, every one of them was fantastic besides luck-based minigames. For boards, 3 would certainly have been my favorite with the items, and Duel Mode was pretty fun.

Back