Paper Mario or Mario & Luigi

What RPG series do you like better?

• Paper Mario

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Mario & Luigi

Votes: 13 52.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sooooooo hard to choose, i think i'll go with Mario & Luigi.

Mario and luigi. May I ask why the poll has a limited time to vote?

I like the Paper Mario games, but they've been too dissimilar lately for me to really count it as a whole series.

I haven't played every game of either series (I've yet to play Sticker Star or PiT), but I thought that PM, TTYD, and SPM were all more enjoyable than Superstar Saga and Inside Story, so from what I have played, I'll say Paper Mario.

Mario & Luigi
BabyLuigiDance.gif

Paper series, which have more distinctive stories. Though both series should abandon the damesel in distress poison given by SMB games.

Dorayaki said:
Paper series, which have more distinctive stories. Though both series should abandon the damesel in distress poison given by SMB games.
I just want to ask you dorayaki.

why do you always sound so pessimistic about characters?

just asking and i'd at least like a reply.

also I like both.

This is actually a toughie.

They both have a lot of funny skits, awesome bosses, interesting enemies, fun characters to meet, and just a load of fun. They both are just awesome...

However...I went with M & L because it's what brought me to Super Mario Wiki, and Sticker Star made me lose a little faith in the series...

As a whole, I'll have to go with Mario and Luigi. While TTYD is probably my favorite Mario RPG game, the rest of the games in the series were kinda meh. With M&L, well, I just always have fun playing those games to be honest.

Mario & Luigi

While I've played and beaten three Paper Mario and one Mario & Luigi game, Bower's Inside story is still my favorite of these four games.

Also I'm starting to think that polls with a time limit should be banned inside threads like these as it just doesn't give everyone a chance to vote.

Sylveon said:
Dorayaki said:
I just want to ask you dorayaki. why do you always sound so pessimistic about characters?
just asking and i'd at least like a reply. also I like both.
Regardless of characters, simply because damsel is a factor that restricts rooms and creativities of RPG stories. Unless it can be a clever play.

Paper Mario, since I've played all of the Paper Marios, and I've only played Bowser's Inside Story. Plus, TTYD is probably my favorite Mario game.

I honestly can't decide but I guess I would say M&L because they have my favorite villians and all of there games have been amazing.

Back