What's your opinion on Paper Mario: Sticker Star

Your opinon (higher the option, the more positive)

• It's the best game ever

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's my favorite game in the series

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I enjoyed it but it's not my favorite

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • It had some flaws and lacked charm but I still liked it

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • It did not live up to the expectations of the Previous games

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • It was okay but not for me to like

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • It was bad, it drove right away from what I loved in the past games

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • It was bad, like every other Paper Mario game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WORST GAME EVER

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
YoshiKong said:
^ Just casually spoil a final boss screenshot there on the back cover.
It's kind of obvious who the final boss is. Also the whole picture was marked for spoilers.

I whole-heartedly agree with that boxart

I bought it and only played it twice. I don't like the sticker mechanic and the fact that there's no point in battling anymore. I can't really form an opinion on it until i play more of it. Maybe it's a grower.

maybe I like it because I haven't played ttyd yet, but i just like it. okay, there is hardly a story, but still. i liked the gameplay, and now you finally USE your damn coins. you know, for your combat manoeuvres. even though the bosses were basically bigger versions of the enemies you faced before, i still enjoyed them. and... I don't think partners are all that needed. I mean, how would that work-out with the gimmick? would they have special attacks that you have to find in some certain place? because i dont really picture a bob-omb or chain chomp with a hammer.

im not sure about it, haven't played it either but ive watched several gameplay vids, lps, and got plenty of people's opinion on it.

It just sounds like a really weird game, i mean, a turn-based game with hardly any rpg elements? sounds odd.

I'm certain i'd never get it, i dont even like the ost, which is odd for me, as most mario games have me drooling over the soundtrack.

I just can't imagine enjoying it at all.

Back