A Legend of Zelda: A link between Worlds

Warning: Major Spoilers

PLEASE DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW!

Ravio is actually Link's Lorulean counterpart.

Their triforce caused too many wars, and so the people in charge destroyed it, and though the intentions were good, it destroyed the land. Yuga found a crack that lead to Hyrule, which Hilda knew was the opportunity to take the Triforce of Hyrule to save Lorule.

Hilda and Yuga teamed up to steal Hyrule's Triforce. Their plan the entire time was to get Ganon resurrected so that Yuga can take the Triforce of Power, and Hilda take Zelda's Triforce of Wisdom, and let Link get the Triforce of Courage after saving all the paintings. Ravio betrayed Hilda and fled to Lorule to get Link to help stop Hilda, and Ravio appeared at the end to get Hilda to think straight. She was very power hungry for the triforce. Then she realized that she was just like the people that were power hungry for the triforce, and then sent Link and Zelda back to their time.

Link and Zelda used the triforce to revive the destroyed Triforce of Lorule, which left Ravio joyful and Hilda sobbing in happiness as Light filled the land.

Must resist....clicking....spoiler.....must abandon Thread.

I bought a walkthough Prima guide for this game, so now I know where all the little lost mai mai's and peices of heart are...MWAH HA HA HA!!!

More spoilers, cause someone finally did an artwork of a specific character, and I did some screenshots as well...

Again, big spoilers, so...you have been warned.

lorule_s_hero_by_ragarianok-d6vkvmq.png

1402234_690825580935103_1017075145_o.jpg

1484015_690825554268439_236367858_o.jpg

Looks just like...the Hero of Hyrule...;)

Welp just beat the 2nd dungeon, twas fun surprisingly.

Boss was uh... very...unique.

Cucurbita Pepo said:
Zae said:
Welp just beat the 2nd dungeon, twas fun surprisingly.

Boss was uh... very...unique.

Eye thingy?

well it was an eye on wheels, so yes it was very unique.

I'm also in lorule now, dat overworld music.

Candice said:
An eye on wheels? You don't play many Zelda games I take it.

i really dont anymore, this is probably the first zelda game ive played in years so yeah.

wait

so the villain is Yuga?

and Yuga backwards is A guy

and this game is all about the reverse side of things

you are literally fighting A guy

Nabber said:
wait

so the villain is Yuga?

and Yuga backwards is A guy

and this game is all about the reverse side of things

you are literally fighting A guy

Wait, "Yuga = aguy?"

So Hilda means...nvm, doesn't make anything...

It's still a great game.

When looking at reviews of this game calling it 'the best zelda since OOT/MM/WW', I somehow felt a bit annoyed and I couldn't figure out why, but now I know.

I think I finally understand why people get so annoyed when series 'stray from their roots'. I grew up with the 3D zelda games and the handhelds. I never played ALTTP or any 'traditional' 2D zelda in my childhood. So when I saw what this game was like, I thought I was going to hate it, because, well, it didn't FEEL like Zelda to me, because that wasn't the kind of Zelda I grew up on.

Now, I'm not saying the game is bad, I haven't even PLAYED it yet. But I get a feeling I'm not going to like it as much as everyone else will.

Yeah, I think that if you loved the 2D Zeldas and grew up on them, the nostaglia really drives the love of this game.

I honestly love this game - having not played ALTTP - mostly because I actually found it to be a very exciting and thrilling experience, and really loved the characters like Ravio and Hilda, and even Yuga's character. Even not playing the first one, I can see all the allusions it has to that game, and I can definitely understand why it's like a new page in something they love instead of being an entirely new book in the franchise.

And you need to play it; it's hard to judge a game if you haven't played it.

I know, I really need to get it. Damn it, why did it have to be so soon after Pokemon!!

Deku Link said:
Yeah, I think that if you loved the 2D Zeldas and grew up on them, the nostaglia really drives the love of this game.

I honestly love this game - having not played ALTTP - mostly because I actually found it to be a very exciting and thrilling experience, and really loved the characters like Ravio and Hilda, and even Yuga's character. Even not playing the first one, I can see all the allusions it has to that game, and I can definitely understand why it's like a new page in something they love instead of being an entirely new book in the franchise.

And you need to play it; it's hard to judge a game if you haven't played it.

This is why I want it, because I loved ALttP. I'm going to get it soon. Does it have sidequests?

Well, there's the Maiamai sidequest to get upgraded items. There is some Octorok Baseball...

I mean, it's not chuck-full of them, but there are a decent amount.

Back