A Legend of Zelda: A link between Worlds

Re: A Legend of Zelda: A link to the Past 2

cryoAwakening said:
nsymon said:
BMB your isn't OoT your least favorite Zelda?

Also not sure if I want to buy this all not. I'm big fan of the 3D games but the 2D games impress me as much.

OoT is not my worse favorite Zelda, I just find it HIGHLY overrated, and it was not that good of a game as people thing.
Skyward Sword is best. :D

Oracle of Ages is better, which IMO, is the best handheld Zelda game that I've played insofar.

Anyways, thanks for changing the title.

It's gonna come out in a month :). About that image, what do you think is that green item top left? I think we can guess what are the other items.

Iggy Koopa Jr said:
It's gonna come out in a month :). About that image, what do you think is that green item top left? I think we can guess what are the other items.

Possibly a Whirlwind or whatever it was called, an item from Spirit Tracks.

Hm, according to zeldawiki, and whoever developed the game, you rent items there, and eventually keep them to yourself. Does that mean there's no more cool treasure in the dungeons?

Oh, and about that green thing, it's used like this:

95030_CTRP_BZL_char01_2_R_ad.jpg

That's official artwork.

And the bottom screen is:

3DS_ZeldaLBW_1001_17.bmp

Inside another dungeon:

3DS_ZeldaLBW_1001_03.bmp

Iggy Koopa Jr said:
Hm, according to zeldawiki, and whoever developed the game, you rent items there, and eventually keep them to yourself. Does that mean there's no more cool treasure in the dungeons?

There might not be. Iwata did say they were tweaking the convention of getting a new item in a dungeon and then having to use that item to clear it.

Mario4Ever said:
Iggy Koopa Jr said:

There might not be. Iwata did say they were tweaking the convention of getting a new item in a dungeon and then having to use that item to clear it.

Don't they do that in every game?

"You got the boomerang!"

Did anyone else feel the opening scene felt Mario Bros-ish? Maybe I'm just being paranoid or something, maybe it's the art style. But we didn't see any text (well, it IS a trailer), there's this big evil guy, he kidnaps Zelda and then uses a magical power that the game is about. It just felt very Mario-ish to me...

I thought it resembled Dark Moon a lot. The painting concept, and some weird guy with a weird laugh trapping people in them. Impa is old again.

Nabber said:
Did anyone else feel the opening scene felt Mario Bros-ish? Maybe I'm just being paranoid or something, maybe it's the art style. But we didn't see any text (well, it IS a trailer), there's this big evil guy, he kidnaps Zelda and then uses a magical power that the game is about. It just felt very Mario-ish to me...
The girl he kidnapped doesn't seem to look like Zelda at all.

It's the sages, obviously. Well, the seven maidens. This IS a sequel to ALTTP, after all. Not to mention the ritual at the beginning looks almost identical to the one from ALTTP.

recently i had this conversation with a friend of mine

me: so i don't know what possessed me to do this, but recently i was looking at the new zelda game
him: there's a new zelda game?
me: yeah, its alttp2
me: it features a parallel world
him: no shit
me: with an orange sky
me: and a dark-but-not-evil counterpart to zelda
me: ruling over a dark-but-not-evil counterpart to hyrule
him: sounds familiar
me: it's name is-- can you guess?
me: try to think as groan-inducing as possible
him: the sunset land?
him: the evening dimension?
him: lowrule?

While I love Lowrule because of its connection to Hyrule, at the same time I also hate its blandness. As such, I'm on the fence about the name choice.

Additionally, does anyone know if the hieroglyphics in the game (like the form Link takes in the walls) is called hyruleglyphics? I'd love that to happen.

Icemario11 said:
While I love Lowrule because of its connection to Hyrule, at the same time I also hate its blandness. As such, I'm on the fence about the name choice.

Additionally, does anyone know if the hieroglyphics in the game (like the form Link takes in the walls) is called hyruleglyphics? I'd love that to happen.

Oh, no. If that happened, I think I would explode from all the bad puns.

Is Lowrule the same name in Japanese? Or is it just a translation thing?

Back