A Legend of Zelda: A link between Worlds

Contra(dictory) said:
I've had this for a bit. Hero Mode is hard as balls.

also dark palace is the best dungeon in the game

Meh, trying to figure out how to get that dark ore pushed me away from that dungeon. I literally spent like 3x as much time as any other dungeon just running back and forth trying to figure out where in the world is the door to the secret room! Yeah, it's annoying going through that dungeon over and over.

Of course, I probably could have ended my misery had I just looked it up, but I was on vacation in a place where there was no signal at all.

So I picked up this game again to do StreetPass battles, and while I was looking for some Dark Links I got from taking my 3DS out today, I decided to pop in on Mother Maiamai even though I had completed her quest.

Apparently if you talk to her again once you find all her kids, she says she's heading to another dimension and after you give her your name and leave when she stops talking to you, she literally warps or something (there's an orange flash and some weird sound) and if you go back in, you won't see her, and instead one of her kids. Man that surprised me, the detail there is too good.

Anyway, has anyone else managed to get a map where you can use Ravio's bracelet? I've been struggling to find one (assuming that's how), and that's the only challenge I've been missing for ages.

EDIT: Never mind, I figured it out. You need to use the Sand Rod when you're fighting in the desert, then enter the walls of the sand pillars you make and that'll do it.

i got this game when it first came out but never finished it :(

i was in the very last dungeon and just never completed it since i never finish any games :(

Back