Here's some screenshots.

zdlc03011395789310jpg-0a58bc.jpg

zdlc03111395789313jpg-0a58bd-1024x576.jpg

zdlc03081395789312jpg-e31e43-1024x576.jpg

zdlc03051395789312jpg-e31e41-1024x576.jpg

SonicZelda_1280-1024x576.jpg

Link Sonic for Alt. Costume in SSB4

this is stupid

sega is basically nintendo's slave right now, and nintendo is doing whatever they can do advertise their games

the yoshi's island dlc is basically just a yoshi's island demo and this looks like... i'm not even sure what it is. some parts look like sonic lost world but with a zelda skin and then other parts just look completely different and none of it really has anything to do with zelda besides the look of it anyway

Howl said:
sega is basically nintendo's slave right now, and nintendo is doing whatever they can do advertise their games

And that's a bad thing because...?

I think the DLC is very interesting, and I think it's cool to have a Link-dressed Sonic to run around and collect Rupees.

So I finally got around to playing this game since I've had it since Christmas (I got the Limited Edition version since those were still apparently in store). I played through the first World, and I'm going to be brutally honest, it's not a good first impression. Don't get me wrong, the cutscenes, villains, and overall aesthetics look great, but the controls are bad, in my opinion, and some of the level design is just questionable at least and terrible at worst. Executing the homing attack is a chore now since you have to wait for the lock-on now, and I've fallen into pits so many times because I double jump over the damn enemy instead of homing attacking it. There's many times where you get stopped, but there's not enough momentum to get to the other platform so you have to get lucky with timing stuff. Apparently, the Wisps were controlled via motion control and gyroscope before an update. If I had played the game without that update, I would've pretty much written this game off.

The boss fights are pathetically easy too. I beat Zazz with two charged homing attacks. I, mean, really?

I'm hoping it gets better, but it's definitely a step down from Colors controls-wise and design-wise, in my opinion.

Back