Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Corrin

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
Magikrazy said:
GalacticPetey said:
If I was in charge, here's what I would have done.

Keep Doc as a clone, make Lucina and Dark Pit costumes, and have Roy and Alph be the clones in their place.
Why would you make Doc a clone again?

I think he's fine as he is. He would look odd using fireballs and FLUDD.
I meant keep as he is in Smash 4.

I agree with the decisions made for the semi-clones in this game, to be honest. I like them all.

Also I tried Classic on 9.0 with Shulk today, and completely dominated Master Core. It was pretty great.

EDIT: And it seems like what the narrator says after the credits changes if you manage this.

Cirdec said:
I would have made Daisy an alt from Peach
Be thankful there's an alt based on her. I didn't get ANY of the alts I wanted.

King Antasma said:
Cirdec said:
I would have made Daisy an alt from Peach
Be thankful there's an alt based on her. I didn't get ANY of the alts I wanted.

Thankful? This alt based on her was present since Melee, of course it was going to return, but the fact is, it sucks.

Exactly, at least they're acknowledging she exists, while the alts I wanted didn't even get a mention (which is a step down from Brawl which at least mentioned Mr. L)

The 3DS version only talks about Sticker Star because:

1. It was the most recent
2. It was the only handheld title

I wouldn't be surprised if the Wii U version talked about the others more.

I hope the first three PM games get a lot of content, but I'm kinda doubting it since they seem to be making the RPGs handheld-only now. What I'm pissed about is that the handheld Smash only focused on the single handheld Paper Mario and barely focused on the FOUR handheld Mario & Luigis at all.

I agree that there should have been a Dream Team/Bowser's Inside Story stage. Maybe it could take place in Luigi's dreams, with several Dreamy Luigis. Then a giant Bowser would appear and swallow the stage, and the remainder of the fight would be inside Bowser.

I agree that the M&L series should've gotten more, especially considering Dream Team was released after Sticker Star.

Yoshi K said:
I agree that the M&L series should've gotten more, especially considering Dream Team was released after Sticker Star.
Yeah, per this.
Sticker Star was the earlier release, why focus all the RPG attention but one song and a line in a trophy on it?

I will forever curse the day Sakurai decided to bring Dr. Mario back and to add Dark Pit as a character.

I hate you so, so much Sakurai.

*Puts shield on and brings sword out*

Anser said:
I will forever curse the day Sakurai decided to bring Dr. Mario back and to add Dark Pit as a character.

I don't like either inclusion as well. :P

Though all I do is just treat them less then any other character. (Like I did Classic Mode on at least 3.0 with everybody except Dr. Mario and Dark Pit. In which I put the difficulty to the lowest possible (Otherwise called "Effortless") and I'm in the process of doing everybody in All-Star. I'm doing everybody at Normal difficulty. But I already did Dark Pit and Dr. Mario in Easy.)

Anser said:

at this point because your behavior is just downright amusing

Anser said:

DrMario-Victory2-SSB4.png

Doc is silently judging you.

Naw man Doc deserves to be back, I need my Melee main

So I just beat Classic on 9.0 with Bowser. Took me two tries. It was really close too, I was on Master Core's last form (second to last if you count the orb) and saw the "KO" effect (the red sparks) and I still didn't die. I ended up finishing with one life and 188%.

And when you complete on 9.0, the announcer's "CONGRATULATIONS" at the end of the credits is replaced by "WOW! INCREDIBLE!"

Anser said:

Just-Let-It-Go.jpg

R.O.B. said:

So I just beat Classic on 9.0 with Bowser. Took me two tries. It was really close too, I was on Master Core's last form (second to last if you count the orb) and saw the "KO" effect (the red sparks) and I still didn't die. I ended up finishing with one life and 188%.

And when you complete on 9.0, the announcer's "CONGRATULATIONS" at the end of the credits is replaced by "WOW! INCREDIBLE!"

Master Core killed me too many times on intensity 9.0, so I need to get more coins before I can try again.

Anyone have any tips like useful characters, custom moves,etc.for my next attempt?

Meta Knight said:
R.O.B. said:

Master Core killed me too many times on intensity 9.0, so I need to get more coins before I can try again.

Anyone have any tips like useful characters, custom moves,etc.for my next attempt?
I used custom moves + equipment with Ness :V

auto heal badge and shield heal equipment make it too easy

Back