Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Cloud Strife

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Corrin

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
so i can't really understand half of what you guys are saying; can someone just lay out the final roster for me?

People aren't really all that upset by Duck Hunt.

Dark Pit is getting huge flack though, even more than Dr Mario.

supermariofan said:
To all the people who say the leaked roster IS the final roster: Try going back to page 437

That was a theory that the ESRB video was just one playthrough with the lock plus showing the roster.

We can't deny it now though because we literally SAW at least one person unlock all the characters, all the characters from the leak showing up. With a message implying all the characters have been unlocked. Sorry SMF, but the leak was the final roster all along.

Northern Verve said:
supermariofan said:
To all the people who say the leaked roster IS the final roster: Try going back to page 437

That was a theory that the ESRB video was just one playthrough with the lock plus showing the roster.

We can't deny it now though because we literally SAW at least one person unlock all the characters, all the characters from the leak showing up. With a message implying all the characters have been unlocked. Sorry SMF, but the leak was the final roster all along.

That. Watched it happen myself even.

No Wolf :(

Oh well. It's still going to be a fantastic game, and DHD looks absolutely hilarious. At least ROB's back. Speaking of ROB, his new Final Smash looks amazing.

Let me address the elephant in the room. Yes, Ridley, my most wanted character is not in. It stings and I'll move on. I just want to know why. I want to know why Sakurai thinks Ridley is not good for Smash. There really is no reason not include him at this point. I also want to know why he was so vague with him. Maybe I over analyzed, but you have to admit that Sakurai was being oddly vague and secretive with Ridley. He was hinted to but never mentioned for over a year. I'd rather Sakirai just rip the band-aid off instead of slowly and painfully peeling it off.

And if anyone one comes in being an ass about Ridley, I will report you for trolling. There's no need to be a dick about something I actually cared about.

I'm guessing Ridley isn't in because Sakurai is a very strange man.

Xpike said:
So this is a thing.
I'm leaning towards not real, but who knows, it does seem like something that could happen to promote the Wii U version.
The whole Koopalings thing doesn't really support his argument because the Ninka leak had that back in July. I don't believe any text leaks except for the Gematsu leak, which I still stand by as being somewhat accurate. Whatever info he had was related to E3 or marketing.

Xpike said:
So this is a thing.
I'm leaning towards not real, but who knows, it does seem like something that could happen to promote the Wii U version.

By now that just feels like something to keep people's hope up longer then they really should. But on the off-chance that it is true. Then we can celebrate. But the better idea is to take it entirely with a grain of salt.

You guys should see the butthurt over on the SmashBoards. The Ridley thread got locked because of all the

"EMAGERD SAKURAI SUX, LET REGGIE TAKE OVER" comments.

But seriously though maining Mario as always can't wait to use Lil Mac.

GalacticPetey said:
R.I.P.
asPYUSq.jpg

They never deserved to be cut.
I really wish Wolf and Snake would return. The rest of them I never even bothered to play as.

EDIT: Remember, there is supposed to be DLC. Hopefully it's true.

Back