Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Cloud Strife

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Corrin

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
Just more info about linking the Wii U to 3DS.

zlCfzSq0jr4zoBnyxq

Pic of the day. You'll need to link the 3DS version to the Wii U version to get them to work together. Luckily, this is easy. On the 3DS version, you simply select the Wii U option, and select the 3DS option on the Wii U version.

zlCfzSq0j2YBWsLO9C-300x168.jpg

This is what the screen looks like on the 3DS version when you link it with the Wii U version. We included this hoping that it might work as a remedy when you don’t have enough controllers.

Magikrazy said:
am i the only one who doesnt see a problem with the voices

in fact i like diddys voice better in smash bros

i don't mind them either, and i also like diddy's smash bros voice

I will have to wait until christmas for this which sucks because i really want to play this.
so i can own icicle

The only way I'm getting this before Christmas is some serious brother pestering. He really really wants it (I care more for 3DS's myself, actually) but he doesn't want to drag himself to the mall or Walmart. He also doesn't want to spend any of his $4000 while I spend my $300 or so on everything I own, so I expect me to pay for it.

He doesn't want to drag himself out mainly because of the snow. How do we have so much snow? At least it's not as bad as in New York state...

Guess who can't get the game at the midnight launch

Oh well...ny sister won't shut up about this game so I'll have to.continue putting up with her

For those who wouldn't have guessed it, the PoTd is of the title screen. It looks...plain, but I guess it doesn't matter since I will only be seeing it for a millisecond.

Sakurai said:
Pic of the day. The day has finally arrived. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U is now available in the Americas!! I hope you'll enjoy this game's many modes and play it as you see fit.

zlCfzSq-SvgUiSkVfl

Here's a look at the controls screen for the Wii U Pro Controller. We needed to match the default settings for all controllers for buttons such as L and R, but there must be players out there that want to use the ZL and ZR Buttons for shielding. You can set the controls closer to the GameCube controller if you set the B Button for standard attacks and Y for special moves. Set up your controls however you like in Controls.

zlCfzSq-S2MXQG2yD4

In good news, Amazon actually shipped my order about three hours ago so I should be getting this tomorrow if all goes well.

I'll probably get this for Christmas along with an amiibo or two; the wait'll probably kill me, but it'll be so worth playing it by then.

OMG, GUESS WHO WENT TO GAMESTOP AT MIDNIGHT FOR SMASH AND POKEMON!?!?!?!

I just spent the last 3 1/2 hours playing Smash against my friends. My god the battling feels so amazing! Like, it definitely puts the 3DS to shame. Like, everything just runs smoother, there is better stages to play on, and it's truly a unique and amazing experience. I won a lot of battles, and I even won the battle on 8-player Smash in which we got to challenge to unlock Falco, and so I got to unlock Falco for my friend (since we were playing at his house on his game).

Speaking of 8-player Smash...Bridge of Eldin with all items on high and you got yourself the most mindfucking battle game ever! Like literally, we finished the night doing 4 battles of it because it was just truly chaotic and amazing.

I was playing with the Wii Mote and Nunchunk, one friend was playing with GamePad, another with the Smash Gamecube controller, and the last one with his 3DS (the remaining 4 when we switched to 8 player was Level 9 computers).

Everyone's talking about buying it first day and I'm just here like "can't wait to convince my brother to buy it".

I watched some team matches on Smash Studios' twitch channel. M2K is really good at hoarding stocks lol. Lucario seems to be good at it since he can just play keep away at high percentage. Wizzy had a cool sonic too.

there's almost no chance of me getting this before christmas

oh well, i've still got the 3ds version

Back