• Cloud Strife

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Corrin

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
Claus said:
Ftr, 4chan isn't a very good reference when talking about Leaks.
Yeah. It's unfortunate too since several of these choices would be excellent.

DaKid said:
That new leak sounds too awesome.
http://i.imgur.com/73yoyiY.png

Stages:

Battlefield - Original Super Smash Bros stage)
Final Destination - Original Super Smash Bros stage
Mushroom Kingdom U - New Super Mario Bros. U stage
Mario Galaxy - Super Mario Galaxy stage
Bowser's Castle - Super Mario stage
Jungle Hijinx - DK stage
Bramble Blast - DK stage

Skyloft - Zelda: Skyward Sword stage
Forest Haven - Zelda: Wind Waker stage
Yoshi's Story - Yoshi Story stage
Pyrosphere - Metriod: Other M stage
Tourian - Metriod stage
Nimbassa City - Pokemon stage
Kalos Pokemon League - Pokemon stage
Great Fox - Star Fox stage
Mute City - F-Zero stage
Coliseum - Fire Emblem stage
Town and City - Animal Crossing stage
Cookie Country - Kirby stage
Mt. Dedede - Kirby stage
Patch Land - Kirby: Epic Yarn stage
Paluetena's Temple - Kid Icarus stage
Underworld - Kid Icarus Stage
Game and Wario - Game and Wario stage
Rhythm Heaven
Garden of Hope - Pikmin
Boxing Ring - Little Mac
Magicant - Mother/Earthbound (same 3DS stage)
Wii Fit Studio - Wii Fit
Pilot Wings
Endless Ocean
Nintendo Land
NES Remix
Green House - Mr. Game & Watch stage
Gyromite - R.O.B
Shooting Gallery - ???
Gaur Plains - Xenoblade stage
Wily's Castle - Mega Man stage
Windy Hill - Sonic stage
Pac-Land - Pacman stage

Returning Stages:

Rainbow Cruise
Delfino Plaza
Luigi's Mansion
Rumble Falls
Temple
Bridge of Eldin
Pirate Ship
Yoshi's Island (Melee)
Norfair
Pokemon Stadium 2
Lylat Cruise
Port Town Aero Dive
Castle Siege
Smashville
Halberd
Skyworld
WarioWare
Distant Planet
Onett
Flat Zone 2
Calling fake on this one. Don't believe any leaks unless there's some visual evidence along with them. The idea of Ridley only having wings when he's airborne is weird. Unless he means retracted. A wingless Ridley would look stupid.

Also, there's not proof that Ridley's size is the reason he's not in. There could be other reasons. It's like saying King k. Rool was not included because he's too green.

Claus said:
The original leaks that were accurate (before ESRB confirmed them) were from 4chan. The people who posted about Junior, Duck Hunt Dog, Dark Pit, Doc, and the cut charcatres posted on 4chan.

GalacticPetey said:
DaKid said:
That new leak sounds too awesome.
http://i.imgur.com/73yoyiY.png

Stages:

Battlefield - Original Super Smash Bros stage)
Final Destination - Original Super Smash Bros stage
Mushroom Kingdom U - New Super Mario Bros. U stage
Mario Galaxy - Super Mario Galaxy stage
Bowser's Castle - Super Mario stage
Jungle Hijinx - DK stage
Bramble Blast - DK stage

Skyloft - Zelda: Skyward Sword stage
Forest Haven - Zelda: Wind Waker stage
Yoshi's Story - Yoshi Story stage
Pyrosphere - Metriod: Other M stage
Tourian - Metriod stage
Nimbassa City - Pokemon stage
Kalos Pokemon League - Pokemon stage
Great Fox - Star Fox stage
Mute City - F-Zero stage
Coliseum - Fire Emblem stage
Town and City - Animal Crossing stage
Cookie Country - Kirby stage
Mt. Dedede - Kirby stage
Patch Land - Kirby: Epic Yarn stage
Paluetena's Temple - Kid Icarus stage
Underworld - Kid Icarus Stage
Game and Wario - Game and Wario stage
Rhythm Heaven
Garden of Hope - Pikmin
Boxing Ring - Little Mac
Magicant - Mother/Earthbound (same 3DS stage)
Wii Fit Studio - Wii Fit
Pilot Wings
Endless Ocean
Nintendo Land
NES Remix
Green House - Mr. Game & Watch stage
Gyromite - R.O.B
Shooting Gallery - ???
Gaur Plains - Xenoblade stage
Wily's Castle - Mega Man stage
Windy Hill - Sonic stage
Pac-Land - Pacman stage

Returning Stages:

Rainbow Cruise
Delfino Plaza
Luigi's Mansion
Rumble Falls
Temple
Bridge of Eldin
Pirate Ship
Yoshi's Island (Melee)
Norfair
Pokemon Stadium 2
Lylat Cruise
Port Town Aero Dive
Castle Siege
Smashville
Halberd
Skyworld
WarioWare
Distant Planet
Onett
Flat Zone 2
Calling fake on this one. Don't believe any leaks unless there's some visual evidence along with them. The idea of Ridley only having wings when he's airborne is weird. Unless he means retracted. A wingless Ridley would look stupid.

Also, there's not proof that Ridley's size is the reason he's not in. There could be other reasons. It's like saying King k. Rool was not included because he's too green.
I know that Sakurai never mentioned Ridley's size was a problem, but Roidley is so different that he brings up a different set of issues. Also, wingless Ridley would be even more idiotic than including Roidley!

GalacticPetey said:
Claus said:
The original leaks that were accurate (before ESRB confirmed them) were from 4chan. The people who posted about Junior, Duck Hunt Dog, Dark Pit, Doc, and the cut charcatres posted on 4chan.
True, but more evidence supported it. Let's wait until we see more proof for this new leak.

This may come off as nitpicky but I was very excited to see the Duck Hunt Dog but I was a little disappointed with his laugh, I was expecting him to laugh in 8-bit like he always did but no instead he...snickers. Son of a bitch

GalacticPetey said:

So? I also recall that they said that DLC was going to be added with 5 characters. How did that turn out?

And while they may have gotten something right, does that automatically confirm everything everyone says on that site to be true?

I simply said it wasn't a very good reference, not that they are never right when it comes to leaks. The person that posted the roster leak also had photo evidence.

Lumastar said:
Question about the stage leak: why would WarioWare, Distant Planet, and Flat Zone 2 be in both versions?

The versions share some new stages, so I'd say them sharing a few returning stages isn't that farfetched, especially those from franchises that have nothing else such as WarioWare and Distant Planet.

Claus said:
GalacticPetey said:

So? I also recall that they said that DLC was going to be added with 5 characters. How did that turn out?

And while they may have gotten something right, does that automatically confirm everything everyone says on that site to be true?

I simply said it wasn't a very good reference, not that they are never right when it comes to leaks. The person that posted the roster leak also had photo evidence.
No. The DLC was a different guy. The original poster was 100% accurate. I'm not saying this new post is valid, but 4chan leaks aren't impossible.

Really the thing about the leak is that it's too great. But, eh, who knows until then. Really I'd say about 2 or 3 of some of the new stages need to be confirmed before I start believing anything. #TeamUnsure

Those types of leaks are there to be famous for having characters that many people want or/and to troll people by getting their hopes up.

GalacticPetey said:
Claus said:
GalacticPetey said:

No. The DLC was a different guy. The original poster was 100% accurate. I'm not saying this new post is valid, but 4chan leaks aren't impossible.
That's not what he said. He just said 4chan isn't a reliable source.

DaKid said:
Really the thing about the leak is that it's too great. But, eh, who knows until then. Really I'd say about 2 or 3 of some of the new stages need to be confirmed before I start believing anything. #TeamUnsure
I'm with you, but some of the choices are not the best ones.

Magikrazy said:
GalacticPetey said:
Claus said:
GalacticPetey said:

That's not what he said. He just said 4chan isn't a reliable source.
This. Smash leaks on 4chan are like looking for a hay in a needlesack (I know that's not the original saying, but it fits better in this case.)

That 4chan that DaKid linked also shows Ridley, Mewtwo, Impa, and Chorus Men as playable characters unlocked via linking systems.

Maybe that's why GP is trying to tell me that I should believe it real.

Contra(dictory) said:
except the last big detailed leak turned out to be true

just sayin

You do realize that people can easily take advantage of this and make up really big leaks so people will think they are real because one of them was real?

Again, I want more evidence than just some random person posting online saying stuff. If it's real, great, but the big leak had pics and stuff.

Claus said:
I'm pretty sure that, since many characters were added to Smash as trophies, that they aren't going to suddenly be playable.
This. If Impa has only one trophy and it still mentions her appearance in the header, that's a good sign of her potentially being playable in the future. If Mewtwo has only one trophy that only has its name in the header, that's a good sign of it not being playable in this installment.

zlCfzSeKZQ0cV-Eenb

Pic of the day. Master Hand's glove rips open, and a mysterious substance we're calling the swarm, er, swarms out. The amount of this substance determines the shape of your final opponent, and you will have to launch it away in small clusters at a time. The higher your intensity, the denser the substance will be.
It's Master Core! Sakurai finally pulled the gloves off!

On a side note, can someone translate Master Core's trophy for me?

Hey, I thought we weren't supposed to get new info? :boshi:

Also, this is pretty big spoilers, all things considered. Calling Ness pic by the end of the week.

Back