Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
Zae Eildus said:
Super Smash Misty said:
Marilith said:
Zae Eildus said:
i think this image is bullcrap, it really seems fake and dumb.
There's no way Nintendo would release such crappy photos. I agree.
>Nintendo releasing leaks

pretty sure he was joking
His reply implies that it wasn't on purpose.

Zae Eildus said:
Crackin355 said:
Zae Eildus said:
Super Smash Misty said:
Marilith said:
Zae Eildus said:
i think this image is bullcrap, it really seems fake and dumb.
There's no way Nintendo would release such crappy photos. I agree.
>Nintendo releasing leaks

pretty sure he was joking
His reply implies that it wasn't on purpose.

i dunk see it
okay. all is good in the world now.

Wait a second. There's one picture where we can see Mega Man next to Sonic, and in another picture, we see a ? in the same spot. The same goes for the spot left to Pit. In one picture, we see a ? in it, and in another, we see someone whose name ends in Y being selected by the second player.

I call bullshit, but I recognize we're witnessing one of the best fakes ever made.

Anser said:
Wait a second. There's one picture where we can see Mega Man next to Sonic, and in another picture, we see a ? in the same spot. The same goes for the spot left to Pit. In one picture, we see a ? in it, and in another, we see someone whose name ends in Y being selected by the second player.

I call bull*bleep*, but I recognize we're witnessing one of the best fakes ever made.
I suspect sarcasm.

Marilith said:
Anser said:

I call bull*bleep*, but I recognize we're witnessing one of the best fakes ever made.
I suspect sarcasm.

Wrong suspect. I truly think they are very well made, and they look very believable. Only the mistakes I mentioned above give it away.

Anser said:

I call bullshit, but I recognize we're witnessing one of the best fakes ever made.

the 'y' picture was apparently posted around an hour after the rest. it's possible that the demo would allow you to unlock characters.

also, the numbers "3" and "3" next to each other are probably the CPU levels. we see marth in the player one slot and a 3 next to him so that's pretty much proof towards that.

yeah, basically the first two pictures were pretty convincing. The third picture is the give away. 1) It hints at Ridley with the 'y' in the corner but doesn't actually show it. That's obviously complete bullshit, the poster just had to move the camera up a bit. 2) the box for this hint ridley is one pixel higher than the one next to it showing that it isn't the same as the rest, aka it's fake. 3) some other stuff, those first two were enough to show it has been a fake.

Super Smash Misty said:
I hope Peach gets Rage or something as a Final Smash rather than her current one.
It be nice if that was a counter/shield move thing, unlike her Toad move. Because quite frankly, it's kinda weird using Toad as a human shield.

As for her Final Smash, well... Super Smash Flash 2 has the answer.

Super Smash Misty said:
That would be too powerful for a special move.
*coughcoughfalconpunchjethammerstonecoughcough*

Godzilla said:
Marilith said:
Super Smash Misty said:
That would be too powerful for a special move.
*coughcoughfalconpunchjethammerstonecoughcough*
>Stone
>Powerful

Pfft
I've been murdered at 60% due to that attack. It's powerful.

Course I was playing as Jigglypuff....

Crackin355 said:
yeah, basically the first two pictures were pretty convincing. The third picture is the give away. 1) It hints at Ridley with the 'y' in the corner but doesn't actually show it. That's obviously complete bullshit, the poster just had to move the camera up a bit. 2) the box for this hint ridley is one pixel higher than the one next to it showing that it isn't the same as the rest, aka it's fake. 3) some other stuff, those first two were enough to show it has been a fake.

That, and Ridley being playable would be too much of a big news and the entire Smash community would be flipping their shit due to either sheer happiness or extreme rage. Everyone would know already. The leakers would have said "OMG RIDLEY IS PLAYABLE" or something.

Godzilla said:
Super Smash Misty said:
>playing as Jigglypuff
Depends if we're talking Melee or Brawl. If Melee, Jiggs is awesome. If Brawl, then why are you even playing as her in the first place?

Damn ninjas.
well she does have the classiest hats out of all the brawl cast

Pic of the day. Here's a look at the revival platforms. The color of the bottom mechanism changes from yellow to red to warn you how much time you have left before you drop into the fray.

zlCfzR-Eljk6HsxA90

Well, it's not terribly exciting, but it's a neat little detail.

That's great. I'd like to know when I'm ready to be dropped in the battlefield (or at least the computers)

Back