Best & Worst Mario Kart 7 Tracks

Boo Diddly

Shine Sprite
Hi, Welcome to my newest topic! And my favorite Mario Kart 7 Track is Piranha Plant Slide and i dislike Rainbow Road.
:boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :bobomb:

Favorite
Music Park
Shy Guy Bazaar
Rock Rock Mountain
Piranha Plant Slide
Neo Bowser City
DK Jungle
Rosalina's Ice World

Hated
Cheep Cheep Lagoon
Wuhu Loop
Maka Wuhu

My favorites are Rock Rock Mountain, Maka Wuhu and DK Jungle.

My least favorites are Neo Bowser City and Toad Circuit.

My favorites were Wuhu Mountain Loop (Maka Wuhu) & DS Airship Fortress

My least favourite were Rainbow Road & DS DK Pass

To those wondering why I hate the Whoop-dee-hoo Loops, I don't like the course because it's cumbersome to race through, with many straight roads and stupidly long curves that take a while to drift. I find them pretty bland. Nope, it has nothing to do with the terrible glitch that was present in Maka Wuhu

I like DK Jungle, Rainbow Road (a lot of people do, though), Rock Rock Mountain, Piranha Slide, Neo Bowser City, and Music Park. It's difficult to decide my favorite, though.

My least favorite track is Cheep Cheep Lagoon. It's uninspired, the music is forgettable, and the track is a tidal bore(dom).

I like most of the tracks except Piranha Plant Slide, Cheep Cheep Lagon and Melody Motorway. The CPUS normally mess me up big on those tracks.

Randombob-omb4761 said:
Yoshidude99 said:
I like most of the tracks except Piranha Plant Slide, Cheep Cheep Lagon and Melody Motorway. The CPUS normally mess me up big on those tracks.
:mad:

The only one I can agree that sucks is Cheep Cheep Lagoon

Randombob-omb4761 said:
Yoshidude99 said:
:mad:
I would like them if it wasn't for the CPUs. For example on Melody Motorway I was bumped of the track 3 times in a row.

I don't think you should hate a track because you suck at it or you're just unlucky

Favorite tracks: Maple treeway and SNES mario circut

Worst tracks: All forms of rainbow road.

Yoshidude99 said:
Melody Motorway
umm you mean music park?

Anyway, I don't particularily have a favorite, but my least favorites are GCN Daisy Cruiser and Rainbow Road. (On Daisy Cruiser, when I take that shortcut I always land off the path and have to get back on, losing time. Rainbow Road has obvious reasons such as Blue Shells and the like tossing you off the stage.)

Lord Spongeful said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Melody Motorway
umm you mean music park?

Melody Motorway is the PAL name for Music Park, so he's correct

Yoshidude99 said:
Am I the only one who thinks Rainbow Road is a lot easier in Mario Kart 7?

The snes version of rainbow road or the newest version. The snes one is soooo stupid, I played it on super mario kart and it was stupid then too.

I thought the mario kart double dash version of RR was easier than the mk7 version.

Rainbow Road is at its easiest in the N64 era

Yoshidude99 said:
Am I the only one who thinks Rainbow Road is a lot easier in Mario Kart 7?

Yes, that's one of the reasons why I don't like it. It's also very slow and not much really happens. It kind of seemed cool because of the whole moon thing but that part feels even slower than the rest.

Best: Rainbow Road, Neo Bowser City, Rosalina's Ice World, Music Park

Worst: Piranha Plant Slide, Mario Circuit, DK Jungle

Randombob-omb4761 said:
Roserade said:

Rainbow Road is Stupid.
But it's one of my best tracks in MK7.

Roserade said:
Randombob-omb4761 said:
Roserade said:

Rainbow Road is Stupid.
I would of liked it if it wasn't for the "Wall-less" thing. I fall in Rainbow Road like 6 times, it's hard to beat my time trial! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Randombob-omb4761 said:
Roserade said:
Randombob-omb4761 said:
Roserade said:

Rainbow Road is Stupid.
I would of liked it if it wasn't for the "Wall-less" thing. I fall in Rainbow Road like 6 times, it's hard to beat my time trial! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Really? I beat it two times.

Back