Nintendo Takes Money from Lets Players

Yes, apparently the people over at Nintendo read the surveys and noted that the story was the lowest priority according to the fans' responses. So, that's why Sticker Star's story is pretty much non-existent.

I'm gonna say that the survey was probably invalid, but hey, it's my opinion on how the game was

I never played a paper mario game so I can really care less about how sticker star is.

I usually put very vague stuff into the surveys mostly because I only want the coins. However, I did say in the survey for Rhythm Heaven Fever that I wish the Japanese Gamecube version would be released in america somehow. I also kept saying that I wish they put more Japan Imports in Virtual Console.

For Earthbound, I will be asking for them to release MOTHER 3 and MOTHER 1.

Electro Specter said:
Yes, apparently the people over at Nintendo read the surveys and noted that the story was the lowest priority according to the fans' responses. So, that's why Sticker Star's story is pretty much non-existent.

So does this make the hate against miyamoto groundless because they were going off a fan survey? I bet he still played some part in it but at least people who needed someone to blame can blame the survey if they want now.

Just wondering:
1. When did the survey take place?
2. When was PMSS first announced?
3. When was PMSS released in its first Region?

If you say, for example:
1. During GDC 2011.
2. During E3 2011.
3. Christmas 2011.

Then it's obvious they 'did not listen'.

Electro Specter said:
this is why people should just put gibberish in the surveys

Yeah, I've been watching Nintendocaprisun all day and I don't see squat.

Though I'm on a mobile device, so that might be why...

Once again the Big N shoots themselves in the foot. They should NOT be doing this. It is flat out unconstitutional. People love LPs it os free publicity and sells games.

FireEevee, turn off AdBlocker, almost every Video on YouTube nowadays has either the Uploaders' Ads, the Networks' Ads, or the Claimants' Ads.
And if they don't, these Uploaders are either inactive, or have not enough Views.

It doesn't mind.
I don't see any YouTube Ads anywhere neither, except for the Embeds on DSHack.org and CW-Games.org.

Coin Heaven said:
Once again the Big N shoots themselves in the foot. They should NOT be doing this. It is flat out unconstitutional. People love LPs it os free publicity and sells games.
it's not unconstitutional... Nintendo has ever legal right to do this because they own the games and fair use doesn't cover making money off something that's copyrighted

Actually, here in Europe, as soon as you buy the game, you own the game, not Nintendo.
And as soon as you own the game, you can do whatever you want with them.

Just some European Union laws, which YouTube and Nintendo repeatedly forget about.

MKGirlism said:
Actually, here in Europe, as soon as you buy the game, you own the game, not Nintendo.
And as soon as you own the game, you can do whatever you want with them.

Just some European Union laws, which YouTube and Nintendo repeatedly forget about.

or simply dont care about.

Fair Use:
1. Nintendo ships Mario Kart 7.
2. YouTube user makes a Video of Mario Kart 7.
3. Nintendo makes more sales on Mario Kart 7.
4. YouTube user generates income out of the said Mario Kart 7 Video.

What happens now sometimes:
1. Nintendo ships Mario Kart 7.
2. YouTube user makes a Video of Mario Kart 7.
3. Nintendo either decides to leave the Video alone, or Claim it, and makes more sales on Mario Kart 7.
4. YouTube user, depending on Nintendo's choice, either generates income out of the said Mario Kart 7 Video, or gets no income at all, creating huge outrage towards Nintendo.

Do people agree with me? This is the most stupidest idea. they shoudn't bother with this. All those LPers making money on youtube and nintendo steals it. its a bit unfair.

well its nintendos product, quite frankly they can do whatever they want with it.

But being fair? really? when were companies ever fair out of anything?

(although quite frankly it seems pointless).

Companies not playing fair towards their customers/clients is always a huge risk to lose customers/clients.

people make a big deal out of this but microsoft already did something similar a while ago

I never made Halo Videos, as I only have a bunch of Sonic games, Kill All Humans, and Skyrim on my Xbox 360.

Back