Real-Life Photos

I'm sorry to hear that, KP.

DcXorVA.jpg

EXb3wxk.jpg

5OD05jp.jpg

pTXiH5x.jpg

YiWtb28.jpg

KPH2293 said:
On May 6th, we said goodbye to Chloe, our dachshund of eleven years. Her health had been declining over the past two years. She was a diabetic, blind, and the other day she had multiple seizures (doctor's think it may have been the result of a stroke). Because of this, we had to let her go to end her suffering.

I remember that before the loss of her sight, she would come downstairs and pay me late night visits because she knew I had food and that I would always let her clean the bowl once I was done. She loved pot pie in particular. I prefer to remember her for things like this because her illness had robbed her of her independence. In spite of that, I loved her to the end.

My mom in particular is having a difficult time because this was her baby. We have two surviving dachshunds, but she was the original and my mom already misses her dearly.

pmV37IQ.jpg

You are breaking my heart. I have the softest spot for animals , particulary cats and dogs.

I send all the love to you and your family , because to me , a pet will always be just as important as any other family member. They are family.

I agree with that 100%. She was like my baby sister in many ways.

Thank you everyone. I really appreciate it.

God your little one looks so precious, KPH. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I have a little one that was born blind (with a brother who acts as her guide-dog), currently about 9 and a half years old, and she's the sweetest pupper in the world. Being able to watch over a blind dog is a legitimately fascinating experience and they make you appreciate the little things in life so much more. The challenges they face are tremendous but they're so courageous and adventurous and it continuously blows my mind how they still just want to love you, even with their own immense struggles.

[quote author= link=topic=4688.msg1930092#msg1930092 date=1493854662]
Just received an e-mail today from the Chair of the Department of English and Communications at my university that fourteen English and Communications majors will be honored next Friday at a Humanities Award Ceremony for their high GPAs for the fall 2016 semester, and will receive honors pins for that term... and I'm one of them! Beyond excited and honored, I'm literally floored and speechless at the moment!!
[/quote]

Just got my honors pin this afternoon!! It's super difficult to see in this picture but it's a star that reads "NORWICH UNIVERSITY - ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE" on the outer ring. Program with my name on it is there as well!!

18zmi2f.jpg

tfw i make fun of ums nose for all these years but in the grand scheme of things mine isnt much smaller.

[quote author= link=topic=25217.msg1931854#msg1931854 date=1494644585]
Program with my name on it is there as well!!
[/quote]

Time to deduce which one is you >:]

just kidding i already know

Anton said:
[quote author= link=topic=25217.msg1931854#msg1931854 date=1494644585]
Program with my name on it is there as well!!

Time to deduce which one is you >:]

just kidding i already know
[/quote]

Anton, don't you realize what I've done??

I've given you my university, my name, my face

YOU HAVE ALL THE KEYS TO COME VISIT AND KIDNAP ME, ANTON

y58okIW.jpg

I keep thinking a lot of people are liking posts but it's just NanoRim's freaking long username

[quote author= link=topic=25217.msg1933132#msg1933132 date=1495229697]
Aaahh big sissss you look so good!! I miss you so much :c
[/quote]
thannnnnnx~! i miss you too bro :< im trying my best to be more active in the community again :p

I washed my hair this morning and brushed it lazily so my hair's all over the place bUT ENJOY THIS TIRED SELFIE OF ME FROM THIS MORNING THE FIRST TIME IN ALMOST A YEAR THE PERSON KNOWN AS "PACKY" HAS SHOWCASED HIS FACE

IMG_20170524_115115.jpg

BUT IN REALITY

IMG_20170524_113319.jpg

[quote author= link=topic=25217.msg1934317#msg1934317 date=1495641261]
I washed my hair this morning and brushed it lazily so my hair's all over the place bUT ENJOY THIS TIRED SELFIE OF ME FROM THIS MORNING THE FIRST TIME IN ALMOST A YEAR THE PERSON KNOWN AS "PACKY" HAS SHOWCASED HIS FACE

IMG_20170524_115115.jpg

BUT IN REALITY

IMG_20170524_113319.jpg
[/quote]

Lookin' good, Packy! <3

NintendoQueen said:
I really love hula hooping. <3

afb71aa760.jpg

[quote author= link=topic=25217.msg1934317#msg1934317 date=1495641261]

IMG_20170524_115115.jpg

BUT IN REALITY

IMG_20170524_113319.jpg

[/quote]
GUYS I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS SEXINESS OVERLOAD

9bfjCYn.jpg

I couldn't find a date on it but it's been packed away with a bunch of birthday cards and such for many years.

No... Still too weak for such a unexpected face reveal! Must. Not. Give. Up.

Back