Real-Life Photos

sbW28Pe.jpg

Most recent picture of me snugglin' my Gengar. ;)

San-ei one is pretty damn good. It beats out all the other ones I've seen.

But since you have a plushie...

*explodes*

Lakituthequick said:
The Switch happened

in the first spoiler in zelda the "oude man", is he saying something along the lines of "Answering a question with another question is not very nice"?

Cid Highwind said:
Lakituthequick said:
The Switch happened

in the first spoiler in zelda the "oude man", is he saying something along the lines of "Answering a question with another question is not very nice"?
In your sentence "another" would be "a", but otherwise correct. The name would be "old man".

Context is Link just walking there after not knowing what happened (this is the start of the game apparently) and the man asking what he's doing there, Link responding with the question where he is.

mZzGXu.jpg

Me and my trash hair from last summer.

Also, hello everyone I'm back after disappearing for like a year, like I usually do. Oops.

Toadette 4evur said:
mZzGXu.jpg

Also, hello everyone I'm back after disappearing for like a year, like I usually do. Oops.
it's you! i remember you

welcome home old chap

Decidueye said:
Toadette 4evur said:
mZzGXu.jpg

it's you! i remember you

welcome home old chap
I swear you have a different username every time I come back xD Nice seeing you again :)

Toadette 4evur said:
Decidueye said:
Toadette 4evur said:
mZzGXu.jpg

it's you! i remember you

welcome home old chap
I swear you have a different username every time I come back xD Nice seeing you again :)
and you! how have things been on the other side? good, i hope?

Decidueye said:
Toadette 4evur said:
Decidueye said:
Toadette 4evur said:
mZzGXu.jpg

it's you! i remember you

welcome home old chap
and you! how have things been on the other side? good, i hope?
I just noticed this oops.

Yeah I've been good. Busy as usual haha. I've PM'd you, though, so that we don't clog up this thread. :P

Back