Real-Life Photos

One of my Marios has a new accessory.

vVRS3hq.jpg

riWDGwJ.jpg

This is from a paper regarding the rules at my college.

The text is: Computers, tablets and eventually cell phones must under lesson time be used for schoolwork. The cell phone must be soundless. Follow the contract you have signed. Teacher/headmaster will dispose you of your tablet/cell phone if you don't follow the regulations.

But my question is, why is there a Game Boy on that paper?

I had a pen like that but the liquid inside was red. Then one time I had one of those stretchy things from physical therapy and my grandma went in my room when I wasn't there. I came home and then she was like super worried and thought I was doing drugs.

etHeFbsr.jpg

sis kept slacking off on getting cat fixed so now we have a jillion kitties :bowser:

On May 6th, we said goodbye to Chloe, our dachshund of eleven years. Her health had been declining over the past two years. She was a diabetic, blind, and the other day she had multiple seizures (doctor's think it may have been the result of a stroke). Because of this, we had to let her go to end her suffering.

I remember that before the loss of her sight, she would come downstairs and pay me late night visits because she knew I had food and that I would always let her clean the bowl once I was done. She loved pot pie in particular. I prefer to remember her for things like this because her illness had robbed her of her independence. In spite of that, I loved her to the end.

My mom in particular is having a difficult time because this was her baby. We have two surviving dachshunds, but she was the original and my mom already misses her dearly.

pmV37IQ.jpg

aw, sorry for your loss :'( I remember a few years back when we put down Neo, our collie mix who had been with us for as long as I have clear memory. Losing a pet is hard, my condolences.

Back