Real-Life Photos

Nice costume.

HKrqc9q.jpg

e2hufrE.jpg

Happy Halloween

Ignore the stupid poses and facial expressions it's been a long night

(It's supposed to be Floki from Vikings)

Banjo said:
HKrqc9q.jpg

e2hufrE.jpg

Happy Halloween

Ignore the stupid poses and facial expressions it's been a long night

(It's supposed to be Floki from Vikings)

I think you would have looked great in a viking helmet, but you still look great.

LGM and my Mario plush collection

5suSo3J.jpg

note: birds are alive and not plushies

(retake)

How long do you want Birdo?

Baby Luigi said:

5suSo3J.jpg

(retake)
Pretty cool. It's sad that I don't have Mario plushies but luckily at my school in the Drama room there were three: a Mario plush, a Luigi plush, and a Peach plush. My drama teacher who was also my Science teacher in Grade 10 has kept Peach safe so that no one would tear her apart. He also does supervise during e-Sports on Wednesdays at Lunch time.

I have a Mario plushie collection too, but it's nowhere near as big as yours.

Baby Luigi said:

5suSo3J.jpg

(retake)

good collection plus rosalina is always a good option as well as luigi

Deinosuchus said:
Are there any more plushies on your wishlist?
Pokey, Monty Mole, the Wario reprint, Paratroopa reprint, Koopa Troopa reprint, Paragoomba, Bowser Jr. reprint (maybe?), Wiggler reprint (maybe?), Orange Yoshi, Purple Yoshi, Boom-Boom, Pom-Pom, Bee Mario (which I don't think is available now :'()

San-ei hasn't gotten any new Mario-related things since October 2nd and at that time, it was just bigass reprint though I'm still holding out that one day, they'll get to Baby Daisy, Metal Mario, Flutter, Pink Gold Peach, Fly Guy, Baby Rosalina, and maybe some colored Toads? Of course, I don't expect ALL of them, but wanting any of those. Of course, they're busy with Pokemon, Kirby, and Splatoon (yuh, they have Callie and Marie plushies as well as squids and Inkling Boy and Girl plushies for those interested :3). As much as I like Kirby, it would be nice to have different colors like Yellow and Blue Kirby. Pokemon, only one that stands out is Altaria. I'll be patient.

Geoff said:
did you shave the luigi near the bottom center?
Nose and mustache came off a loooong time ago. Don't know where they are, lol.

Maria Renard said:
Pretty cool. It's sad that I don't have Mario plushies but luckily at my school in the Drama room there were three: a Mario plush, a Luigi plush, and a Peach plush. My drama teacher who was also my Science teacher in Grade 10 has kept Peach safe so that no one would tear her apart. He also does supervise during e-Sports on Wednesdays at Lunch time.
Do they look like any of the ones pictured by any chance?

Gene Rayburn said:
I have a Mario plushie collection too, but it's nowhere near as big as yours.
Yes, u jelly. :D

Zae Eildus said:
good collection plus rosalina is always a good option as well as luigi
I don't see how any of the San-ei stuff are bad options. :)

well certainly not but i have a tendency to fangirl over rosalina and luigi a bit too much. :P

Zae Eildus said:
well certainly not but i have a tendency to fangirl over rosalina and luigi a bit too much. :P
It's okay, especially when it's clear I fangirl over Mario. :D And Luigi somewhat, but not as much as Mario.

Magikrazy said:
Count your lucky stars that Toy Story isn't real, or you'd be *bleep*ed when the toys revolt.
Whoowee. That'll also include my beanie babies and my figurine collection. My sister just hopes her Baby Luigi doesn't get thrown off the window by adult Luigi (she used to be obsessed with adult Luigi but adult Luigi had some strange things happening to him when out of the sky came some little green-hatted punk in an Amazon box).

Mario doesn't have an equivalent, fortunately. Well, maybe except the time I replaced my Mario plushies SEVERAL times, but, since the older Mario plushies are in the photograph, they didn't head over to Sunnyside. Yet.

Magikrazy said:
Count your lucky stars that Toy Story isn't real, or you'd be *bleep*ed when the toys revolt.
The good news is that the toys wouldn't be able to fly or use power-ups or anything.

I was a little bored, so I figured that I would post my entire videogame collection. I've bought both Mario Party 3 and Banjo Tooie and they have been shipped. I also have Super Mario Galaxy and Mario Kart Wii, but they aren't at my dads house atm. I've also lost the Mario Kart Double Dash box, but I still have the game.

yDLH1gb.jpg

9o9jQXe.jpg

cc5hrVh.jpg

Nice collection! And I gather that you're not one for handhelds?

Shokora said:
Nice collection! And I gather that you're not one for handhelds?

I can list the handhelds I've owned through the years:

Wario Land 4
Pokémon Silver, Crystal, X and Omega Ruby
Super Mario 3D Land
Donkey Kong Land 2
Crash Nitro Kart
Some strange cartridge for the Game Boy filled with multiple games that could be chosen through a menu (a Spiderman game, Bomberman, Dr. Mario and perhaps the strangest, a game named "Super Mario World 7". It's a 2D platformer that has dinosaurs and dragons as rideable creatures and Mario can also throw axes or a boomerang as an attack).

I'll give it a go too

N4jTBiP.jpg

(Bust A Move 4, Lucky Luke, Star Trek Invasion, Winnie the Pooh something, Donald Duck Quack Attack, Final Fantasy 7, Jungle Book DDR Clone, Supersponge, CTR, Disney World Racing, Harry Potter 2, Need for Speed 3, Wild 9, Lilo & Stitch, Worms Armageddon, A Bug's Life, A racing game with the land before time characters, demo one, Who Wants to be a Millionaire, The Bear in the Big Blue House)

Some of the cases are in pretty bad shape and some don't have a case anymore so they're in random cd cases.

MrjGvqd.jpg

my intense ps3 games collection

aqPqsGZ.jpg

pretty self explainatory. don't ask why i have both theatrhythm ff and curtain call please.

Y8oNkVF.jpg

self explainatory as well

note however that m&s at the london olympics was a gift.

mOiruzp.jpg

on the bottom right here is the only gba game i have (spongebob photo frame freeze frenzy or something idek)

0UsFbMV.jpg

forgot to put wii sports in the wii pic so its here loel

qfmWjGQ.jpg

>>>>>>physical pc games

(theres even more flying around the house but not feeling like tracking them all down, the missing ones are the c&c first 10 years collection and a bunch of old disney games i played as a kid)

5UWqlvj.jpg

the one without a box is the legend of zelda collector's edition (the one that you could only get through club nintendo iirc, i got it used at gamestop LOL)

A11GdFe.jpg

forgot to put panzer general 2 into the ps1 pic so its here.

i swear my mom bought all of those singstar games

Back