Real-Life Photos

Nice collection Freakworld.

Deinosuchus said:
[...] and perhaps the strangest, a game named "Super Mario World 7". It's a 2D platformer that has dinosaurs and dragons as rideable creatures and Mario can also throw axes or a boomerang as an attack).
hmmmmmmmm seems familiar

Much appreciation for your 999 box Freak B) Is it common for games to not have German titles over there or do you import a lot

D.Va said:
Much appreciation for your 999 box Freak B) Is it common for games to not have German titles over there or do you import a lot

That's the only game I ever imported

I guess it depends on the game, really.

I was kind of interested in doing one of those but I don't really want to pull out all my games because I'm lazy and I don't actually own a decent camera. So here's just a picture from a distance from an old ipad.
fMNQlPN.png

Top row is Wii U -> 3DS -> DS (with GB/GBC games sorta just lying on top) -> PS3
Bottom row is Wii -> Gamecube -> PS2

the 64 games are on the far right top of the shelf. lotta wii.

the angle hides some games behind the cube sides, you can just go to my backlog if you really want to know how many/what games I own, for whatever reason

there's also a fan
it was hot earlier

Maria Renard said:
Baby Luigi said:
LGM and my Mario plush collection

5suSo3J.jpg

note: birds are alive and not plushies

(retake)
Pretty cool. It's sad that I don't have Mario plushies but luckily at my school in the Drama room there were three: a Mario plush, a Luigi plush, and a Peach plush. My drama teacher who was also my Science teacher in Grade 10 has kept Peach safe so that no one would tear her apart. He also does supervise during e-Sports on Wednesdays at Lunch time.
OMG! That's a lot. :D

Hououin Kyouma said:
I'll give it a go too

N4jTBiP.jpg

(Bust A Move 4, Lucky Luke, Star Trek Invasion, Winnie the Pooh something, Donald Duck Quack Attack, Final Fantasy 7, Jungle Book DDR Clone, Supersponge, CTR, Disney World Racing, Harry Potter 2, Need for Speed 3, Wild 9, Lilo & Stitch, Worms Armageddon, A Bug's Life, A racing game with the land before time characters, demo one, Who Wants to be a Millionaire, The Bear in the Big Blue House)

Some of the cases are in pretty bad shape and some don't have a case anymore so they're in random cd cases.

MrjGvqd.jpg

my intense ps3 games collection

aqPqsGZ.jpg

pretty self explainatory. don't ask why i have both theatrhythm ff and curtain call please.

Y8oNkVF.jpg

self explainatory as well

note however that m&s at the london olympics was a gift.

mOiruzp.jpg

on the bottom right here is the only gba game i have (spongebob photo frame freeze frenzy or something idek)

0UsFbMV.jpg

forgot to put wii sports in the wii pic so its here loel

qfmWjGQ.jpg

>>>>>>physical pc games

(theres even more flying around the house but not feeling like tracking them all down, the missing ones are the c&c first 10 years collection and a bunch of old disney games i played as a kid)

5UWqlvj.jpg

the one without a box is the legend of zelda collector's edition (the one that you could only get through club nintendo iirc, i got it used at gamestop LOL)

A11GdFe.jpg

forgot to put panzer general 2 into the ps1 pic so its here.

i swear my mom bought all of those singstar games

not enough rpgs

Here is mine

bO9qqCW.jpg

and

x5Wt0xj.jpg

which i realize is probably too small to read so from left to right is: Twilight Princess, Super Paper Mario, Skyward Sword, Sims 3, Dynasty Warriors 4, DW5, DW6, Triforce Heroes, Ultimate NES Remix, Roller Coaster Tycoon 1, RCT1: Corkscrew Follies Expansion, Final Fantasy IX, Grand Theft Auto 1, GTA Expansion, Kirby Triple Deluxe, Fantasy Life, Codename S.T.E.A.M., Fire Emblem Fates Conquest, Kirby Superstar Ultra, Virtue's Last Reward, Wario Master of Disguise, Kirby Planet Robobot, Fire Emblem Awakening, A Link Between Worlds, Pokemon Y, Majora's Mask 3D. And the lone cartridges from top to bottom is Pokemon Red, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Chrono Trigger DS, Pokemon Black 2, and Pokemon Conquest

I'm missing a good number of games like all the rest of the GB-GBA collection, Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 and 3, and a couple of DS games.

One thing the Mario wave of amiibo gets right in my opinion is that some characters don't look awkward. I think Peach and DK's Mario variants look much better than their Smash counterparts, but I do agree about the red base.

And I think the mold on Mario's face in the Mario amiibo looks better compared to the Smash amiibo. The Smash one has a nice pose and a fireball that's nice to feel, but his face looks a bit... melty?

It's also unfortunate the Smash one is pretty much nowhere to be found and his price is rising though since I do like it a lot despite its flaws.

LeftyGreenMario said:
And I think the mold on Mario's face in the Mario amiibo looks better compared to the Smash amiibo. The Smash one has a nice pose and a fireball that's nice to feel, but his face looks a bit... melty?

It's also unfortunate the Smash one is pretty much nowhere to be found and his price is rising though since I do like it a lot despite its flaws.
honestly the smash amiibos feel incredibly inferior to the smb ones in general, i was looking at the smash rosalina one earlier and noticed how it had far less detail in the face, hair, and dress, and it just makes me think that its stupidly rushed compared to various other smb ones.

Back